David Alan Gore and Fred Waterfield (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

David Gore and Fred Waterfield, criminal cousins in Florida, took to hunting down women during the early 1980s for their violent sexual pleasure. Gore served as an auxiliary sheriff’s deputy, which made their “hobby” much easier to pull off. Waterfield offered Gore $1,000 for each pretty girl he could bring back. He used his badge to get girls into his car, taking his first victim off a school bus and driving her home to get her mother, so he would have two. He raped them both, and when Waterfield arrived, he tied up the mother so tight that she choked to death. He then raped the teenager and murdered her, leaving Gore to get rid of the bodies. Waterfield demanded a blonde and Gore complied by disabling Judith Daley’s car and offering her a ride to a phone. They raped her, killed her, and then dumped her in a swamp for the alligators to feed on. Their next victims were a pair of female hitchhikers, who were raped and then shot. The spree ended when someone phoned in a report that a naked man was chasing a naked woman, firing a gun. The police arrived at the suspect’s house to find the body of a 17-year-old girl in the trunk of Gore’s car. Gore surrendered and showed the officers to the attic. There they found a 14-year-old girl, still alive, bound to the rafters. She was a friend of the dead girl, and they had been hitchhiking together. Gore quickly turned on his cousin, describing their criminal history in detail. Waterfield was caught, both of them were convicted of rape and murder, and Gore received a death sentence while Waterfield got two life sentences.

David Gore’s execution is set for April 12, 2012.

Attachments

• david gore and fred.jpg
    david gore and fred.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 77

Mickey

Forum Veteran
A naked dude chasing a naked chick down the street while shooting at her. Yeah, that won't draw anyone's attention at all.

You know, I saw another killer who, for his last meal requested only 2 pints of butter pecan ice cream. So by the transitive property (I don't actually know if this is right, but I wanna sound smart) everyone whose favorite ice cream is butter pecan is bound to kill someone.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I've never understood the whole 'last meal' thing. What is the point of eating a last meal? If I was gonna be executed, I'd request to spend my final hours listening to my favorite band Slipknot, rather than eating a pointless meal. Let me listen to all my Slipknot cds, then those motherfuckers can end me. Btw, my favorite ice cream is butter pecan. The kind with the big pecan chunks in it. That stuff is great. Okay, on second thought, let me enjoy some butter pecan ice cream while I listen to the Knot, then the state can murder me while I show 2 middle fingers to the world. :suicide:

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
gore_001.jpg

gore_002.jpg

David Gore

gore_003.jpg

David Gore

david-gore-2.jpg

David Gore

david-gore-3.jpg

David Gore

david-gore-4.jpg

David Gore

david-gore-1.jpg

David Gore

david-gore-5.jpg

David Gore

gore_004.jpg

David Gore

gore_david_a.jpg

David Gore

gore_005.jpg

David Gore

gore_david.jpg

David Gore

evidence_001.jpg

Evidence and crime scene photos used in the murder trials of David Gore and Fred Waterfield
for multiple killings in Indian River County. (Photo by Sam Wolfe)

evidence_002.jpg

Evidence and crime scene photos used in the murder trials of David Gore and Fred Waterfield
for multiple killings in Indian River County. (Photo by Sam Wolfe)

waterfield_001.jpg

waterfield_002.jpg

Fred Waterfield

waterfield_003.jpg

Fred Waterfield

waterfield_004.jpg

Fred Waterfield

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
The victims

hisang-huang-ling.jpg
ying-hua-ling.jpg

Hsiang Huang Ling, 48, and Ying Hua Ling, 17
Taiwanese natives Hsiang Huang Ling, 48, and her daughter Ying Hua Ling, 17, an award-winning math
student at Vero Beach High School, vanished from their rural Vero Beach home Feb. 19, 1981. Hsiang
Huang Ling’s husband, Pu Ling, was an inspector at a fruit packing plant who had immigrated his family,
including a son, from Taiwan to Florida.
The day David Alan Gore lured Ying Ling into his truck when she stepped off a school bus hear her home,
he was armed with a weapon and his auxiliary sheriff’s badge, he confessed in an October 1984 sworn
statement. He took the girl home where he pulled a gun, abducted Ying Ling and her mother and forced
both women into his truck. He raped both women in an orange grove, Gore said.
He gunned down Hsiang Huang Ling, Gore said, before he summoned his cousin, Fred Waterfield, who
raped Ying Ling, then ordered her death, telling Gore to “get rid of her.”
On Dec. 7, 1983, Gore led police to a citrus grove where searchers unearthed two 30-gallon white metal
pesticide drums containing the remains of both women. Additional remains were located the following
year in a different citrus grove.

judy-kay-daley.jpg

Judy Kay Daley, 35
Judy Kay Daley was a 35-year-old former Fort Pierce resident visiting from California when she vanished
July 15, 1981 from Round Island Park in Indian River County.
In October 1984, David Alan Gore confessed to stalking, kidnapping and murdering Daley while he was an
auxiliary deputy with the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. He disabled her car, he told police, so he
could pretend to come to her aid at an isolated beach parking lot. After luring her into his truck, Gore
brandished a gun and handcuffed Daley before taking her to an old trailer at the citrus groves where
he worked as a foreman.
Gore admitted raping Daley before he strangled her to death.
On June 3, 1984, body parts stashed in a garbage bag unearthed in a citrus grove near Vero Beach found
on a tip from Gore were identified as Daley’s remains.
Her abduction and murder happened two weeks before Gore’s July 1981 arrest for armed trespass after
he was caught in the backseat of a woman’s car armed with a gun, handcuffs and police scanner.

angelica-lavallee.jpg
barbara-ann-byer.jpg

Angelica LaVellee, 14, and Barbara Ann Byer, 14
David Alan Gore confessed to authorities in 1984 that he and his cousin Fred Waterfield picked up Orlando
runaways Barbara Ann Byer, and Angelica LaVallee, both 14, when they found the girls hitchhiking May 20,
1983 along Interstate 95 in Brevard County.
Soon after the girls got into a van Waterfield was driving, Gore pulled out a gun and tied up both teenagers.
Gore said Waterfield made him drive so he could have access to the abducted girls while they headed south
toward Vero Beach. Gore later killed both girls by shooting them in the head, he told police.
In December 1983, days before going on trial for killing Lynn Elliott, 17, Gore led authorities to a citrus
grove west of Vero Beach where searchers found a partial skeleton and skull belonging to Byer.
LaVallee’s body, which Gore said he disposed of in a canal off I-95 west of Vero Beach, was never recovered.

lynn-elliott.jpg

Lynn Elliott, 17
Lynn Elliott, a 17-year-old senior at Vero Beach High School was hitchhiking with her friend Regan Martin, 14,
on July 26, 1983 when David Alan Gore and his cousin Fred Waterfield picked them up and took the girls to
the home of Gore’s vacationing parents. The two abducted the girls at gunpoint and Gore repeatedly raped
both Elliott and Martin after Waterfield left the home.
Elliott was shot to death by Gore as she fell after running down a driveway with her hands tied.
The incident was witnessed by a neighbor boy who alerted police.
Elliott’s nude body was found in the trunk of a car. After a 90-minute standoff with police, Gore surrendered
and Martin was rescued from an attic, naked, handcuffed, with her legs tied with electrical cord.
Gore was convicted of first-degree murder, two counts of kidnapping, and three counts of sexual battery.
He was sentenced to death in March 1984.
Waterfield was convicted of manslaughter for his role in Elliott’s death and was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
A.K.A.: "The Killing Cousins"

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Alcoholic - Kidnapping - Rape
Number of victims: 6
Date of murders: 1981 / 1983
Date of arrest: July 26, 1983
Date of birth: August 21, 1953
Victims profile: Hisang Huang Ling, 48, and her daughter Ying Hua Ling, 17 / Judy Kay Daley, 35 / Angelica Lavallee, 14 / Barbara Ann Byer, 14 / Lynn Elliott, 17
Method of murder: Shooting - Strangulation
Status: Sentenced to death on March 16, 1984. Resentenced December 8, 1992. Executed by lethal injection on April 12, 2012

Back