David Cameron - U.K. Has "Moral Obligation" To Help World's Poor. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Wars are fought for politicians ideals not for freedom as your ex POTUS G.W. Bush pretended.
Why don't you try thinking for yourselves for once..you might actually stumble upon a good idea.
There werent any Americans who bought into that.

But again,who was our "closest ally"? And who broke that region up, ignoring the Persian, Kurd, and Arab boundaries?

troubleorlife

Banned
This user was banned
There werent any Americans who bought into that.

But again,who was our "closest ally"? And who broke that region up, ignoring the Persian, Kurd, and Arab boundaries?
ENGLAND AND AMERICA HAVE THE SAME VALUES,AND ALWAYS WILL,but some people will try there hardest to fuck up the pact

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
ENGLAND AND AMERICA HAVE THE SAME VALUES,AND ALWAYS WILL,but some people will try there hardest to fuck up the pact
In many ways, yes. But the general "American" Perspective is one of less government involved in our lives. As opposed to government solving our problems.

When I explain to your average European that I've met why I don't/do certain things, they look at me like I'm from outer space. Gun ownership/protecting speech that may be offensive or unpopular for instance

Again, this is a generalization.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Common sense tells me that,they want freedom and free speech,NOT FUCKING WARS

Human beings are inherrently greedy and stupid.
Those in power dicatate policy and whether you know it or not the IMF or some other organisation will dictate policy backed by the military.
As for free speech haven't you heard of political correctness? There is no free speech any longer.

troubleorlife

Banned
This user was banned
In many ways, yes. But the general "American" Perspective is one of less government involved in our lives. As opposed to government solving our problems.

When I explain to your average European that I've met why I don't/do certain things, they look at me like I'm from outer space. Gun ownership/protecting speech that may be offensive or unpopular for instance

Again, this is a generalization.
Free speech yes,i dont agree on firearms made easy available bro,but thats me,i do agree your home is your castle and should be able to defend yourself whatever,i did 5 years in ireland and lost good friends,but war sucks and it was a job,but still fucked me up fighting for my countrys beliefs,WHATS RIGHT WHATS WRONG

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Free speech yes,i dont agree on firearms made easy available bro,but thats me,i do agree your home is your castle and should be able to defend yourself whatever,i did 5 years in ireland and lost good friends,but war sucks and it was a job,but still fucked me up fighting for my countrys beliefs,WHATS RIGHT WHATS WRONG
The Irish Nationalists had every right and obligation to defend their lands. Just as our founders did ours, which is a big part of the point in it.

There are still a lot of people who have guns in England. And the law abiding citizens arent it.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Common sense tells me that,they want freedom and free speech,NOT FUCKING WARS

The US thrives on war look at the amount of money made by weapons companies.
They invaded Iraq when it was blatantly obvious that Iraq was secular and wasn't interested in Al Quaeda's conquest of the West.
The patriot act is not based on freedom..i think you need to re evaluate what's right and what's wrong.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
The US thrives on war look at the amount of money made by weapons companies.
Look at Englands entire history of conquering other countries and oppressing them. And are you also ignoring Russia's main but only major export,(from besides skanky mail order brides)?

They invaded Iraq when it was blatantly obvious that Iraq was secular and wasn't interested in Al Quaeda's conquest of the West.
Who broke up that region to begin with?
The patriot act is not based on freedom..i think you need to re evaluate what's right and what's wrong.
I don't think Troubleorlife wrote the Patriot act. But then again, as informed as you seem to be......

Hellwig

Banned
Save your cash - throwing money at the problem never works. The guys in charge just pocket the cash. Generally the poorer the country, the more corrupt the officials in charge of running the country. It's a vicious circle. Anything you want done to improve the quality of life you have to go over there and do yourself.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Funny how they'll promote their fake assed solidarity in the midst of one of the worst economical crisis in Europe, when there shouldn't be any union at all and every country should recover on its own. But that's not how liberal jewmasonry wants it to be.
Now the meanings of charity and solidarity are derailed over liberal garbage.

Save your cash - throwing money at the problem never works. The guys in charge just pocket the cash. Generally the poorer the country, the more corrupt the officials in charge of running the country. It's a vicious circle. Anything you want done to improve the quality of life you have to go over there and do yourself.

That's precisely why most of Africa is in the state it has always been, with armed-to-the-teeth dictators replacing tribal leaders and shamans. Gotta wonder how many jobs all that thrown money would have created if it was spent wisely instead.

Back