David Cameron - U.K. Has "Moral Obligation" To Help World's Poor. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Disgusting. Just fucking disgusting. I'm so sick of trying to explain why wealthy nations shouldn't help poor nations that from now on I'm just going to skip the part and just post the links.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...s-a-moral-obligation-to-help-worlds-poor.html

cameron2.jpg

Durrrrr

The Prime Minister acknowledged that the Coalition’s commitment to spending 0.7 per cent of GDP on overseas aid was not a popular policy. Development spending will rise next year from £8.7 billion to £11.3 billion as a result of the promise.

But he insisted that the British people were “incredibly generous” and appealed to the nation’s “heart” to help alleviate poverty in the developing world.

troubleorlife

Banned
This user was banned
Disgusting. Just fucking disgusting. I'm so sick of trying to explain why wealthy nations shouldn't help poor nations that from now on I'm just going to skip the part and just post the links.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...s-a-moral-obligation-to-help-worlds-poor.html

cameron2.jpg

Durrrrr

The Prime Minister acknowledged that the Coalition’s commitment to spending 0.7 per cent of GDP on overseas aid was not a popular policy. Development spending will rise next year from £8.7 billion to £11.3 billion as a result of the promise.

But he insisted that the British people were “incredibly generous” and appealed to the nation’s “heart” to help alleviate poverty in the developing world.
Send them the birth pill instead of cash

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
For a Tory he sure is liberal. Welcome back to Tony Blair's England :rolleyes:

If British politics are like American politics when you come down to it then Labour & Tory should almost be the same, just like Republicans & Democrats.

We all need something new.. or umm.. something that hasn't been practiced since the 40's.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Cameron's a Tory cunt!
All the worlds richest people have a moral obligation to help the worlds poor.
There are communities in Africa that don't even have basic sanitation they get Typhoid and other diseases and it pisses me off we get ads asking joe public for donations when they just break even after working 40+ hrs a week.
The Governments and the richest should stop buying their yearly Mercedes and cough up some cash greedy cunts.
Cameron's speech is just what it is...LIPSERVICE!

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Aryan, on the other hand,England in particular created a lot of the problems that are happening in the world a long time ago when they broke up the regions. They did this purposefully knowing damned good and well it would give them a "reason" to go back. England is the scum of Europe.

This is opposed to German colonization in Africa, where tribal boundaries and cultures were respected. And there dealings were treated more as business dealings instead of oppressive rule..

Most of the middle east are not muslim extremists like our media portrays them. And really, the only real extremists in government over there are fully supported and backed by the west. The Sa'udi family was a creation of Britain. And would be roaming the desert trying to sell rugs otherwise.

The rest of the middle east knows this. Along with why Isreal is still there. It IS the fault of our governments, and there is no reason why WE,(the USA) should have enemies over there.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Aryan, on the other hand,England in particular created a lot of the problems that are happening in the world a long time ago when they broke up the regions. They did this purposefully knowing damned good and well it would give them a "reason" to go back. England is the scum of Europe.

This is opposed to German colonization in Africa, where tribal boundaries and cultures were respected. And there dealings were treated more as business dealings instead of oppressive rule..

Most of the middle east are not muslim extremists like our media portrays them. And really, the only real extremists in government over there are fully supported and backed by the west. The Sa'udi family was a creation of Britain. And would be roaming the desert trying to sell rugs otherwise.

The rest of the middle east knows this. Along with why Isreal is still there. It IS the fault of our governments, and there is no reason why WE,(the USA) should have enemies over there.

You're full of shit!

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
You're full of shit!
Thats the type of answer I'd expect from one of you people,tbh.

Lemme guess. England is totally innocent of all wrong doing, and the USA are the big evil monsters,blah blah blah.

I'm so thankful my ancestors left Europe.

troubleorlife

Banned
This user was banned
I

Lemme guess. England is totally innocent of all wrong doing, and the USA are the big evil monsters,blah blah blah.

Im english,But i will back you up, if you going to throw money at people they just get lazy and want even more IMO,send the birth pill and make the lazy fuckers work for a living and not rely on hand outs,England and usa give too much to lazy nations who think more of war than welfare,FUCK THEM,DONT GIVE AID

Hu$hMoney

Well Known Member

I think what he meant was FUCK ISRAEL!!

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed

Your ancestors left were ejected from Europe because they were a bunch of religious zealots you douche.
God bless America eh? You arsepiece no divine being will ever save you.
Kiss your ass goodbye.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
I

Im english,But i will back you up, if you going to throw money at people they just get lazy and want even more IMO,send the birth pill and make the lazy fuckers work for a living and not rely on hand outs,England and usa give too much to lazy nations who think more of war than welfare,FUCK THEM,DONT GIVE AID
The money they give, and the wars they fight are done so off the backs of guys like us.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Wars are fought for politicians ideals not for freedom as your ex POTUS G.W. Bush pretended.
Why don't you try thinking for yourselves for once..you might actually stumble upon a good idea.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Your ancestors left were ejected from Europe because they were a bunch of religious zealots you douche.
God bless America eh? You arsepiece no divine being will ever save you.
Kiss your ass goodbye.
Really? Who were my ancestors? What country do the majority of Americas ancestors come from?

I can tell you've been fed a huge pack of lies your entire life. And when someone throws the truth in your face, you lash out childishly.

Back