David Duke Arrested By Thought Police In Germany (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Imagine if this were Jesse Jackson getting arrested for trying to fight for the rights of the inferior race of the black savage over there. The MSM and the US Politicians would bombard Germany with insults and threats for the weeks to come.

If you've never read either of Dr. Duke's books, you can download them for free from his own website. Jewish Supremacists & My Awakening - both extremely good books that I recommend to any White Man or Woman that cares about his people, his culture, his race.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/24938_24938.html#more-24938

4752320.jpg

My Dear Friends,
I am free now, but a desperate fight is ahead of me for my rights and the rights of the people of Europe to hear me. They truly do want to hear me and they need to hear me and my message. Today videos of talks and appearances are reaching tens of millions of people.
I think by now that you know my spirit, that I simply cannot back down from aiding our brothers and sisters efforts for their heritage in our ancient homelands of Europe any more than I could cease the fight for America. This a global effort to destroy our people, and it requires a global effort on our part to win it. We in America and Canada, Australia, across Europe and even across Russia must help awaken each other and aid each other.
I won’t go into to many details of my arrest at this moment as a court case is yet to be fought, but I was imprisoned by a gross twisting of travel laws in a blatant attempt by the government to prevent a private and peaceful gathering of about a 100 German citizens eager to hear my message of heritage and freedom. My arrest and imprisonment was meant to silence my message and demoralize the people who came to hear it.
For hours before my scheduled presentation at a private event, Police under orders from the politicians stopped all of our cars, including a couple over 90 years old who had driven over 75 kilometers to hear me. They demanded ID from all, delaying them for a long time on the street, and they told the people specifically that the meeting was cancelled. There at the police checkpoint, after a number of people had gone on to the private meeting site, they arrested me. Of course, the claim that the meeting was cancelled was a huge lie. The meeting was not cancelled. The owner of the hall honored the contract with the group, and in fact the meeting went on without me, thanks to the brave people who withstood all the intimidation, and who still persevered and made their way to the hall.

As much as I would like to, I can’t just go back to Louisiana right now as I have to fight this improper action against me and our brothers and sisters. I just can’t turn my back and run away, no matter how comfortable it may be for me to do so. My duty is to stand up for my rights and that of the European people. The truth is that I and all who stand up for the heritage and freedom of the European and American people truly stand up for the most basic of human rights. The right of every people to be free, to freely speak and assemble, the right to be independent and not live under a globalist tyranny, and the right to preserve their identity and unique expressions of humanity. This is a right of Europeans and a right possessed by all people on Earth, but it is only Europeans who are condemned for even speaking in defense of these precious human rights.

To fight this case will cost a lot of money, time and effort. The legal system is just as money-driven as it is in the U.S. and I must support myself far from my home during this period, never knowing from one minute to the next when shall come the proverbial knock upon the door. For years I have had to put up with the thought of those knocks in the night. But I have not bent, not run away, not bit my tongue in servile cowardice while our people are being driven to an end of their existence.
While most of you will be getting ready for the warmth and love and friendship and family of Christmas, I will be far from home fighting the good fight. I miss you all, and no matter how lonely it seems sometimes in this fight, it is you, each of you reading this, that gives me hope and peace. Please remember me and this sacred struggle for our people at this beautiful time of year that is such an expression of our exquisite culture and values.
But, my dear friends, I believe you will come through with great generosity, even sacrifice at this time, even with all your personal needs during the Christmas season.
Thanks so much for your dedication to this cause and your support and encouragement to me personally.
It means so much to me and my work!
Perhaps you could copy this letter and post it on this and other threads so my message is heard by all those who have the inclination to help me in this pressing matter at this difficult time for me.
Sincerely,
Dr. David Duke
If you would use this link and send something right away because you are so much needed at this time.

Back