Users who are viewing this thread

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
girl i can do a better job killing more with less..just fail

ps captain america ilove your avatar it looks like american cum blwew in your face

Yer always off topic dutchboy. Why do I Picture white powder in your nosehairs?

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
David Koresh was NOT a serial killer. This post needs to be moved somewhere else. At best he was a frustrated rock-n-roll hippie with a Messianic complex living in a barn. Every one of those FBeye ATF whatevers got what they deserved. If people like the NSA, FBeye, Clintonz, Obamaz get their way, you can expect a lot more of these "raids" in your community.
My status is RUSTLED.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
David Koresh was NOT a serial killer. This post needs to be moved somewhere else. At best he was a frustrated rock-n-roll hippie with a Messianic complex living in a barn. Every one of those FBeye ATF whatevers got what they deserved. If people like the NSA, FBeye, Clintonz, Obamaz get their way, you can expect a lot more of these "raids" in your community.
My status is RUSTLED.
It belongs under mass murder with the title "u.s. Government"

Wesley fucking Clark....i woulda sworn he wore the American flag draped around him like a sexy neglige in his run for president, cant find the pic.

Due to our advanced difference in age, in all likelihood i will see him dead and buried.

Till then, Wes...till then.

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
It belongs under mass murder with the title "u.s. Government"

Wesley fucking Clark....i woulda sworn he wore the American flag draped around him like a sexy neglige in his run for president, cant find the pic.

Due to our advanced difference in age, in all likelihood i will see him dead and buried.

Till then, Wes...till then.

fyi...I PM'd one of the mods, said the thread can be moved once they find a new home for it.

Back