David Parker Ray - The Toy Box killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tyyp

Rookie
One of rule was if you hurt hes dick, he will cut your body...
questions for females. If you would be in toy box ending moments. Would you bite hes dick off so he cant harm future slaves
Would you sacrifice your sensitive nipples to save others

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Why would anyone call a town Truth or Consequences :unreal:
there was a contest on the radio for the quiz show called truth or consequences..the announcer said anybody who named their town that name he'd broadcast the show from there.....so the town hot springs renamed itself winning the contest..

not sure but i think the radio show eventually morphed into the tv show with bob barker...

WHIP

Elite
there was a contest on the radio for the quiz show called truth or consequences..the announcer said anybody who named their town that name he'd broadcast the show from there.....so the town hot springs renamed itself winning the contest..

not sure but i think the radio show eventually morphed into the tv show with bob barker...

Thank you ScHoLaR oF SMuT :)

tyyp

Rookie
the town should be now called Hell & Consequences

Killer says, ive done this on my own, and i dont care what you police do to me, i put hand over what is mine, ive done this too long, to let you all take it away from mme. Its too late to stop me cuz i refuse to die jaaa

submissive: im not weakened just because i havent moved myself. i forgive you if you dont spite cum on me, i will give you hell and consequences for raping, you dont want enemy, dont fuck with my life. I will not be afraid of you,i will take it all my master. I WILL NOT BE AFRAID

ParkerRay Tigger: you stay locked in your head while you rise from dead, all nylon claps, straps and chains hanging from floor, even now, the cage box i cast wont set you FREE. but do you feel your essence through pain, i will torture til you loose your conscious

submissis: please take away my last woes im turning into stone, your tiggler cock is passive aggressive and blown
i need to concentrate to realize slaves fate, will i sacrifice my nipples, a little tingling, pain for the good cause, because they want more they WANT MOORE. I WANT MORE.

I/need to be/get way/from here what they want/from us/need to get away/fromhere
30 sexond growl

JUST Save scapegoats to sacrifice my pleasure for good cause for the blame. Will i live my life without orgazmo. we want moore. we want moore

Ray Tigger: just SHUT UP. this is not about you because its all about me. Youre out of luck, cause this is me not giving a FUCK. Do you still feel your vagina through pain. til you loose your conscious...

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
here is some pics not here on thread
the town should be now called Hell & Consequences

Killer says, ive done this on my own, and i dont care what you police do to me, i put hand over what is mine, ive done this too long, to let you all take it away from mme. Its too late to stop me cuz i refuse to die jaaa

submissive: im not weakened just because i havent moved myself. i forgive you if you dont spite cum on me, i will give you hell and consequences for raping, you dont want enemy, dont fuck with my life. I will not be afraid of you,i will take it all my master. I WILL NOT BE AFRAID

ParkerRay Tigger: you stay locked in your head while you rise from dead, all nylon claps, straps and chains hanging from floor, even now, the cage box i cast wont set you FREE. but do you feel your essence through pain, i will torture til you loose your conscious

submissis: please take away my last woes im turning into stone, your tiggler cock is passive aggressive and blown
i need to concentrate to realize slaves fate, will i sacrifice my nipples, a little tingling, pain for the good cause, because they want more they WANT MOORE. I WANT MORE.

I/need to be/get way/from here what they want/from us/need to get away/fromhere
30 sexond growl

JUST Save scapegoats to sacrifice my pleasure for good cause for the blame. Will i live my life without orgazmo. we want moore. we want moore

Ray Tigger: just SHUT UP. this is not about you because its all about me. Youre out of luck, cause this is me not giving a FUCK. Do you still feel your vagina through pain. til you loose your conscious...

jaaa..angela! \m/ ..........i put arch enemy last week here :)

had dave parker ray nabbed a black metal angela she would have ripped his head off and stuff this turkey -goofie killer down her golden throats!
-----essentially screamo shitting his life away.

but he picked on less strong women ..

girls who never been in moshpit..
..who dont know to kick man balls with steel toe mosh pit boot
..... who dont know to climb his head and crowd surf to safety
...who dont know how to stage diving out the goddamn ray parker trailer window

yes need you fight to escape this david parker kink stupy

Last edited:

tyyp

Rookie
here is some pics not here on thread

jaaa..angela! \m/ ..........i put arch enemy last week here :)

had dave parker ray nabbed a black metal angela she would have ripped his head off and stuff this turkey -goofie killer down her golden throats!
-----essentially screamo shitting his life away.

but he picked on less strong women ..

girls who never been in moshpit..
..who dont know to kick man balls with steel toe mosh pit boot
..... who dont know to climb his head and crowd surf to safety
...who dont know how to stage diving out the goddamn ray parker trailer window

yes need you fight to escape this david parker kink stupy

she was first one who came up on my mind who fits with my story. I needed the actress who can scream loud :shitbricks:
Does it mean if you would be held in toy box you would had bite hes dick off
How would you handle that hostage situation. do you think you could survive and take all the shots

tyyp

Rookie
One of rule was if you hurt hes dick, he will cut your body...
questions for females. If you would be in toy box ending moments. Would you bite hes dick off so he cant harm future slaves
Would you sacrifice your sensitive nipples to save others

or could you even start to enjoy it :shock:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
she was first one who came up on my mind who fits with my story. I needed the actress who can scream loud :shitbricks:
Does it mean if you would be held in toy box you would had bite hes dick off
How would you handle that hostage situation. do you think you could survive and take all the shots
i tell yu how i would handle it...

i'd have fought to the death to not have him throw me into his car

once you are taken from point A to point B...you can kiss your sweet life goodbye.
(and you gotta FIGHT smart.
**cause im sure this nasty david fucker THROWS THE FIRST PUNCH each and every time

lebanese girls generally dont let stranger guys get uo in their face and personal.

the only lebanese girl i ever heard seriel killer got was the lebo gal ted bundy killed

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
That's a interesting question, Once you accept your reality, and there's nowhere to run, what does the brain do? I think a major reboot happens and the mind adapts to survive.
I'm sure that there are instances where the captor may begin to enjoy what's going on. Either that or they just shut down and go numb and beg for death. I've read many cases where the killer is so brutal that the victim just wants to die and plead for him/them to end their suffering.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
how the hellz can i enjoy this y crinkly cankled sicksical bastard..how can you even ask me this lol

i think he used to torture animals...then he moved onto tickle his friends merciliessly when he was young child..
when he sdcovered sex he then moved into the bdsm but always remebered he enjoyed harm small animals...
david he in his life slowly climbed into this behavior because he liked not bdsm ..but because hedeep lying torture fetish ..

like i say to you in letter before...i would not allow him to get me into his car:gremlin:
*and i promise you he'd of had a hard time getting an audience with me anyway..as i usually roll with hezbollah ♥and lebanese♥ who would HAVE CUT HIS GODDAMN DICK OFF for just trying seduce arab lady flower :rose:

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Lol you are obviously not a "victim"
Smutty, he would've never picked a woman with a lot of confidence, he would have gone after a damaged woman with low self esteem. But if you get a hunter/predatory serial killer they love women like you.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Lol you are obviously not a "victim"
Smutty, he would've never picked a woman with a lot of confidence, he would have gone after a damaged woman with low self esteem. But if you get a hunter/predatory serial killer they love women like you.
these predatory killers and rapists remind me of how households with pet cats who like to sniff and sit and wait to catch mouse...they hunt it quietly

when cat catches its rat ..doenst totally destroy first, rather kitty takes rat quiet place in house then"plays" with mouse more injured till it kill and eats the mice. when i screamed at friends cat i noticed the eyes was wacky.....its pupils where completely black and open all the way making my friends pet look scary and crayzee cuase eyes showed kitty in predatory mode.

i wonder if human killer his eyes too make a very open black wide pupil, having to do woth some internal killer instinct like cat showed :pedro: :paedobear:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Great pic's ScHoLaR oF SMut :tu:

To bad David Parker Ray left this world so easy he should have been fastened to his chair and slowly tortured to death, and every one of his tools used on him.

and YOU......you are like the messiah of BDSM..:Cheesypuffs:.i know you would have caned his evil brains out all over the trailer park!:beatadeadhorse:

Silentwhisper

This user was banned
Elephant Butte Lake has been searched multiple times with nothing found. Even areas David Parker Ray covered in his job have been searched multiple times over years. He might've killed one or two but 35?! Doubtful.

Back