Dead 30 something white woman

OP
Deadwomansoles
So is there any conclusion as to whether or not she’s dead? Foot fetish aside, in the last pic on the first post, if you zoom in on the sole of her left foot, her toes look like they’re starting to discolor. Also, the palm of her right hand looks dark. Her eyes definitely look dead. How long after death would it take for the blood to start to visibly pool in her body? I wish there were pics of her back and the back of her legs/arms so we could see if there was any lividity. Can the pros here look over these pics, from her face to the soles of her feet and see if there is a conclusion?

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So is there any conclusion as to whether or not she’s dead? Foot fetish aside, in the last pic on the first post, if you zoom in on the sole of her left foot, her toes look like they’re starting to discolor. Also, the palm of her right hand looks dark. Her eyes definitely look dead. How long after death would it take for the blood to start to visibly pool in her body? I wish there were pics of her back and the back of her legs/arms so we could see if there was any lividity. Can the pros here look over these pics, from her face to the soles of her feet and see if there is a conclusion?
Dude, give it up, she isn't dead. If she is she has only been so for a few seconds and it would take a lot longer for the police and corner to get there than that. Plus if this is supposed to be a photo set for evidence they are focusing on her feet way too much and there are no evidence cards in the photo. There is also no sign of what killed her. Sure, maybe poison or an overdose, but in those cases there is normally vomit or at least a little drool. Some people said this was just a drunk woman who passed out. She looks too clean even for that. She is posing for these photos for someone's dead woman foot fetish and whoever that person may be is trying to pass these photos of as legitimate. Did you purchase this photo set expecting that it was a real dead woman and now feel cheated or something?

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
Dude, give it up, she isn't dead. If she is she has only been so for a few seconds and it would take a lot longer for the police and corner to get there than that. Plus if this is supposed to be a photo set for evidence they are focusing on her feet way too much and there are no evidence cards in the photo. There is also no sign of what killed her. Sure, maybe poison or an overdose, but in those cases there is normally vomit or at least a little drool. Some people said this was just a drunk woman who passed out. She looks too clean even for that. She is posing for these photos for someone's dead woman foot fetish and whoever that person may be is trying to pass these photos of as legitimate. Did you purchase this photo set expecting that it was a real dead woman and now feel cheated or something?
Some good info there.

OP
Deadwomansoles
I didn’t purchase the photos. They were on a Russian death page on Instagram. Many of the pics were decomposed bodies and bodies that were mid-autopsy. I figured these were legit. Like I said, I’m new to the death thing and really don’t know what a fresh dead body looks like. I guess I figured she was really dead

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
I didn’t purchase the photos. They were on a Russian death page on Instagram. Many of the pics were decomposed bodies and bodies that were mid-autopsy. I figured these were legit. Like I said, I’m new to the death thing and really don’t know what a fresh dead body looks like. I guess I figured she was really dead
Good place to start. Recent Dead Women Pt 4

OP
Deadwomansoles
Ok so for the sake of this post, and the fact I’m trying to learn about this, if this chick really was dead, and she was found like this, what would the procedure be? She has no injuries, no shoes/socks, and no pants. What would the coroner do when he got there? What would the procedure be at the morgue when her body came in? I’m just curious as to how she would be handled/approached since there are no gunshot wounds, no stab wounds, no marks on her neck, etc. How soon would her body start to discolor? Would they examine and photograph her whole body and look for clues, or just go straight to opening her up? I’m trying to learn

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
That’s a very good thread. I love their dead bare feet. But with all due respect, some of the women in the pics don’t look any different than the ones I posted. There is no discoloration of their bodies, and some of them look alive.
Show me one from thread that looks like yours.

OP
Deadwomansoles
And you think they are fakes? some info for some of the images you picked.

Rádio Central Angico - Ba: 01/11/12 - 01/12/12

FOTOS IMAGENS FORTES; Mulher é assassinada com tiro no rosto - Blog do Levany Júnior

You really have a lot to learn...
I “have a lot to learn”? That’s what I’ve been saying the whole time you stupid fuck. I told you I’m new to this and was comparing the pics I posted to the ones you recommended I look at. Some people such as myself have lives/wives/jobs, and have better things to do than to jack off to pics of dead bodies 24 hours a day. Maybe if you insist on being such a jagoff, go hang yourself. That way I can see what a prick hanging from a rope looks like when someone finds you and posts pictures

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
I “have a lot to learn”? That’s what I’ve been saying the whole time you stupid fuck. I told you I’m new to this and was comparing the pics I posted to the ones you recommended I look at. Some people such as myself have lives/wives/jobs, and have better things to do than to jack off to pics of dead bodies 24 hours a day. Maybe if you insist on being such a jagoff, go hang yourself. That way I can see what a prick hanging from a rope looks like when someone finds you and posts pictures

I'm far above that feminine/masculine shit. I'm not an ape like you and your sort.

Sgt. McWeirdo: My comment made you mad, but let me respectfully say that I don't give a fuck...Deal with it. Oh, I almost forgot - I heard you had a recent Birthday! How does it feel to turn 12 years old, little man? "Agrees You're A Krautnigger"

And With A Kiss,
Miss :rose::rose::rose:

OP
Deadwomansoles
So getting back to this woman. Am I the only one that thinks she’s sexy? Would anyone else like to see her cut open and dissected on an autopsy table? I’d love to see those big beautiful feet sticking out from under a sheet with a toe tag hanging from one of her lollipop big toes!

Her facial muscles and eyes indicate lifelessness, however no lividity marks, she ain't been dead long if she is indeed dead.
Darth PeePee: You should check yourself to see if YOU have any 'lividity' marks, because I can tell you're a long-time brain-dead. You don't like my previous comments to you, so you're going around shit-posting me, you stupid idiot. I thought Gomer Pyle was dead.

Eeew.. from a smelling negro!

Sgt. McWeirdo: Great response! I knew you were QUICK-WITTED and DEEP for your age! (12 years old, if I remember correctly), So. Where have you been hiding this wonderful and engaging point of view? 'Smelling'? I think not, quite the opposite, but you'll never know one way or the other, because you will never meet me. No matter how long I live, I will ALWAYS be BETTER than YOU. Now, you better go, it's time for your afternoon nap.

Your Heavenly Host,
Miss :rose::rose::rose: