Users who are viewing this thread

snicky

NewbieX
A dead boy was found lying on his front completely naked (15-January-2016) by a forest ranger with a pack of dogs in a very secluded area of woodland. The boy aged between 13 and 16, 5' 2" and about 100lbs, had been lying dead under a pile of leaves for 6 - 8 weeks with decomposition slowed by low temperatures. There was apparently evidence that he had been sexually abused shortly before his death. The cause of death was a low calibre bullet shot between the eyes and passing through much of the brain which would have been instantly fatal. A blue t-shirt and and red sport shorts that would have fitted the boy were found in a bag submerged in water about 200m away from the body. A full autopsy was performed on the body and it was kept in a morgue for 6 months but the identity of the boy remained a mystery. He was eventually cremated.

Poor boy, this is very sad, how could a boy this age lie dead for weeks and not be reported missing by his parents/family?.

I hope he rests in peace
3838c5d3a989b5e2de57311583deed0cc623f8e1d62d955e8c97ebf8d635ef6e.jpg
Dead nude boy.jpg
dead_boy_naked_in_forest_1.JPG

Last edited:

CPOCSM

Fresh Meat
Different hair, leaf matter on the ground surrounding the body different in the different angles, no leaf matter between the legs in one and plenty in others, marbling of the skin on the back in the morgue would have been impossible if the victim was found in the position photographed...the list goes on...eyebrows look like they are painted on also.

b and w photos are preferred as they show better definition on film(not digital) and bring more clarity to pictures. I was a senior chief in the navy and part of my duties was intelligence photography of vessels/persons/items of interest for exploitation and reference purposes...I say fake as fuck.

Back