Dead Chicks: Watermarked

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I scope out thousands of gore images, with most of those thousands being photos of dead women.

But every once in a while I get stumped by a really good photo of a dead woman and trying to find the same photo that isn't splattered all over with a watermark.

This thread is dedicated to photos posted on various websites (mostly Brazilian and Mexican) that just need to watermark, and ruin, otherwise good images.

Dead Chics: Watermarked

Set 1.

dead-chics-watermarked-1.jpg

dead-chics-watermarked-2.jpg

dead-chics-watermarked-3.jpg

dead-chics-watermarked-4.jpg

dead-chics-watermarked-5.jpg

OP
DeathHand

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Watermarking photos like this serves a purpose to a degree...past which the image is ruined.

These folks don't know how to watermark their photos and instead just copy and paste a digital image of their name/logo/etc all over them in order to not only credit the photographer but also to credit the site that hosted them.

Watermarking these days is like advertising and many media sites and bloggers are hellbent on getting their name out there. Plus, they know that people like me are out there looking for the photos that only they can supply.

If they watermarked properly, or just sig'ed their photos (like I do), then their audience would better appreciate what has been posted because they can see the photo without all the website's shitstorm shit labeling.

I can't imagine any of these folks printing stamps...which is where watermarking started.

:blegh: