Dead Mass. Toddler ID Mystery (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
MASS. AUTHORITIES SEEK TO ID TODDLER IN ‘BABY DOE’ MYSTERY

JULY 5, 2015

A composite of a young girl found dead on a Massachusetts island is seen in this National Center for Missing and Exploited Children image.

Investigators in Massachusetts are seeking the public’s help to solve a horrific mystery and identify a little girl whose body was found in a trash bag on the shoreline of a Boston Harbor island.

Though her remains were discovered last week by a woman out walking her dog, no one has come forward to report a child missing.

A computer-generated composite image of the girl—dubbed “Baby Doe” –was created by the national Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Investigators believe the girl was about four years old. She had brown eyes and brown hair that was about 14 inches long. She stood about three-and-a-half feet tall and weighed just over 30 pounds.

Authorities have also released photos of a blanket and a pair of leggings.

A cause of death has not been determined and investigators can’t say if Baby Doe’s body washed up on the shore of Deer Island or was left there by someone.

The island—which became a peninsula after a hurricane in the 1930’s—is accessible by road. It’s home to a wastewater treatment plant and miles of walking trails.

Divers have searched the coastline and the Coast Guard has worked to analyze currents, but few answers have been found.

Authorities are hopeful that members of the public will notice a child matching Baby Doe’s description has gone missing from their community and will call police.

Information that may aid the investigation can be reported to the Suffolk County State Police Detective Unit
at 617-727-8817 or Winthrop Police at 617-539-5806.​

Source

1. Composite of `Baby Doe`.
body-of-female-child-found-wrapped-in-trash-bag-1-Boston-USA-jun-25-15.jpg

2. Beach where the child`s body was found
body-of-female-child-found-wrapped-in-trash-bag-2-Boston-USA-jun-25-15.jpg

3. Blanket that the body was wrapped in
body-of-female-child-found-wrapped-in-trash-bag-3-Boston-USA-jun-25-15.jpg

4. Pants that the dead child was wearing
body-of-female-child-found-wrapped-in-trash-bag-4-Boston-USA-jun-25-15.jpg

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
i thought the composite pic was the real deal, til you look at her nose/mouth area.

i thought it was a law that when you have a child you have to submit fingerprints/name/description of the kid, back in elementary school, parents had to hand it over to the school and so on.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I had thought her mother had done it because I had read a headline yesterday about a dead little girl found near there whose mother was arrested. How many little kids died in Massachusetts this month??? Good lord!!!

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
she still hasn't been identified. no one has registered a missing child and she isn't one of the thousands that have been reported missing. they are thinking caretaker/family member...

VIIIXIII

Hush
My guess is it wasn't murder but accidental or illness. We'll see though.

Also lol, desperate fucks are clinging to the idea that this is or could be "baby kate".

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
My guess is it wasn't murder but accidental or illness. We'll see though.

Also lol, desperate fucks are clinging to the idea that this is or could be "baby kate".
you know...im with you but erring on the side of the person who placed her body there feels guilty and remorseful therefore perhaps culpable beyond accidental death- unless psychologically impaired. also smacks of illegally being in country...

VIIIXIII

Hush
you know...im with you but erring on the side of the person who placed her body there feels guilty and remorseful therefore perhaps culpable beyond accidental death- unless psychologically impaired. also smacks of illegally being in country...
Hard to say, but I know we've more than our share of white trash in MA who wouldn't want to be caught with a dead kid on their hands, even if they "didn't do it" ie negligent parents, drug addicts, etc. People like that out here don't want to involve the gubment or authorities, unless it comes to housing, or a check, or food stamps. One less kid in the house could collapse their world financial world, enough to overcome their natural grief and just ditch the babby's body in a blankie and a hefty.

R

Ripp3r

Internet Warrior
oh well shit happens. her parents when its found who they should grieve some but ultimately should move on try to have another baby or consider maybe its not best to have a child at all in the future since this happened it might happen again to them

Domino69

In the Prep Room
oh well shit happens. her parents when its found who they should grieve some but ultimately should move on try to have another baby or consider maybe its not best to have a child at all in the future since this happened it might happen again to them
You a drinker or something Ripp3r?

R

Ripp3r

Internet Warrior
how does personal information about myself pertain to this? oh yeah it doesn't in any way guess you didn't "like" what i posted is all

Back