Dead Russian Pilot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Images (photos and a few screen grabs I made) of one of the 2 Russian pilots that ejected from their bomber jet after it was hit by Turkish fighters but that were then shot as they parachuted to the ground.

These images, and the videos, will eventually be reported as "valid" instead of "alleged" and all that inference stuff in regards to this actually being one of the Russian pilots.

No sign of the second pilot yet - but I'm sure that he's dead too.

Syria, Nov 24, 2015

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-1b-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-1-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-3-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-4-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-5-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-9-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-6-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-7-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

9. Major Sergey Rumyantsev
turkey-downs-russian-bomber-jet-dead-pilot-8-SY-nov-24-15.jpg

Last edited:

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Image 7, what is the logo on the green toboggan type hat? The RMO Torah is what I see.

Trkyjon

Lurker
Typical Middle Eastern barbarism, shooting at helpless pilots parachuting to safety. Not to mention totally fuckin' Stupid-captured pilots could have been used for collateral.

McM

ARSELING
That's usual in every war. This time they have captured it on video and are proud about it.

When the parachuters of the allies bailed out '44 over the Normandy, every German Flak was firing at them.
If they had no better target.

not_a_robot

Bugger off
I really dislike Putin and I'm no fan of Turkey or its people (been there and had 3 young Turkish men try to attack me while i was walking alone in a corridor). I don't really know which side to take, especially since I hold Russia responsible for the downing of MH17 and killing 30odd Australians with no consequence!

I sure am glad I don't live anywhere near Turkey though! Putin will probably blow them off the map :rambo:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Wasn't another Russian killed in an attempt to get to the downed crew?
Yep. The Russians sent out 2 helicopters to try and rescue the pilots and one helicopter took small arms fire and had to make an emergency landing - one Russian marine died.

Al-Nursa fighters were a bit too late - they scrambled to set up a US-made TOW missile and blew the helicopter up as it sat prone on the ground - but the crew and the troops it was carrying had already been evacuated and were long gone from the area.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
RIP.

I hate how Turkey is a member of NATO. Turkey shouldn't be a member of anything. They should be shunned by all civilized countries on the planet, same with Saudi Arabia and Israel.

regulator

Lurker
That's usual in every war. This time they have captured it on video and are proud about it.

When the parachuters of the allies bailed out '44 over the Normandy, every German Flak was firing at them.
If they had no better target.

Well yes and no, American pilots were often accused by the Germans in WWII of shooting at bailed out pilots, I've also seen a gun camera footage where it looks like the pilot tries to cute th ropes of a parachute with his wings.
On the other hand I've heard many statements of German fighter wing commanders like 'If you shoot someone on a parachute a will shoot you myself', according to Luftwaffe veterans the British stayed also honorful and didn't fire on bailed out pilots.

Gunluvr

Fresh Meat
I honestly don't understand that whole situation; After identifying the main players(US,Russia,Assad and ISIS) the smaller groups fighting each other is mind boggling. Bottom line is that short of an invasion of troops, Assad is not going anywhere. Time to leave the whole area; it's a festering sore that the US has done nothing to improve. Eventually ISIS will win that area and the US will continue to buy the oil from the region, so this fighting is just delaying the inevitable.

Back