We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dead woman butchered in morgue

Discussion in 'Autopsies & Morgues' started by venci, Feb 22, 2016.

1. venci

venci Banned

2a.jpg

1a.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

What a fuckin hack. :D

3. 1fktmind

1fktmind The meaning of life is that it stops.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Nice shiny organs, still good as new.

5. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

If anyone works as a mortician... I got a question. ( p.s. We did have a member who was one but went MIA ) I know the organs are removed and I heard that one the body is stitched up they are placed in a bag then inverted in the body. Is this true. I think the brain at times are kept, depending the investigation. Any truth to this. ????

6. 1fktmind

1fktmind The meaning of life is that it stops.

i can only talk for general EU procedure. When a person dies, a doctor will usually receive a paper (unless murder and suicide obviously) that contains the person symptoms prior to death, and proceed from that. Doctors wont check anything unnecessary, in most cases the reason for death will be found in heart or near the coronary artery. If no reason is found there, liver/lounge/kidneys will be next. If the reason is yet to be found, the doctor will check the brain.
    Generally speaking, the majority will keep the brain. The reason being, that there is little to no doubt if you suffer from a brain tumor, because the patient will be scanned while still alive in most cases, and therefore she/he will die within a given time frame as the tumor grows.

7. Evis Geniul

Evis Geniul Enjoy and Destroy

3 kidneys??

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Ladycadaver

Ladycadaver Fresh Meat

Two and what I think is the Spleen..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ladycadaver

Ladycadaver Fresh Meat

Here in the UK organs are bagged and placed back inside the body cavity, before stitching it back up. It is a breach of the Human Tissue Act for any part of a body to be kept or harvested without permission either in the form of willing donor documentation or from the deceaseds next of kin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. girl101

girl101 Forum Veteran

11. ncolo

ncolo Rookie

If you arent mangled when you go in. You are when you leave.

• Agree Agree x 1