Dead Woman Dismembered, Buried in Backyard by Squatters Who Moved Into Her Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A dead woman in Las Vegas was dismembered and buried in her backyard by a group of squatters before they moved into her home and took over her finances, according to police.

In April of this year, police discovered the body of 82-year-old Lucille Payne buried in the backyard of her home located on Shore Breeze Drive, according to local news station KLAS-TV's Investigative Team (I-Team).
Homicide investigators told the outlet that Payne lived alone and did not have any close relatives, so when she died in 2018, her body went undiscovered. The investigators said they believe that Payne's body was initially discovered by a group of squatters, who took over her home after realizing that it appeared empty.

After finding her, the decision was made between several people that they were going to dismember her body and bury her," Metro homicide Lt. Ray Spencer told KLAS-TV. "And then basically drain her finances and sell off her belongings, fraudulently."

Payne's neighbors said that her house appeared empty for years but police did not become suspicious of her home until they received a tip this April.
Finding Payne's body did not take long as "She was not buried very deeply," Spencer told the news station.

"An officer started to move the dirt and found her arm inside a very shallow grave in the backyard," he said.

The Clark County coroner's office announced in August that Payne's death was ruled a homicide due to stab wounds and blunt force trauma. While police previously believed that Payne was murdered, new evidence has uncovered that Payne died several years before her body was discovered in April, said Spencer.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This is why you don't offer cookies or meth to hobos (unless its only one hobo and you're using the cookies & meth to bait him in an attempt to lure him inside your house so you can torture him Se7en style in your basement over a number of weeks, then ultimately butcher him and then scatter his remains west of town.....shit, I fear I've said too much.....forget what I said about luring hobos).

mrln

silent ghost
improper burial. just another made up bullshit charge. so if she were in a casket buried 6 feet or more,would that be ok then? because it was on her property.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø
Squatters are becoming a issue in frequency.
All over the U.S. these low life (mostly whites) losers simply take over someone's home. These are homes up for sale or rent.
They know the law very well.
It can take 6 - 8 months or even upwards to a year to get them out.
By then severe damage has been done .
Currently a 4 million dollar home in Manhattan has been taken over. Pimps are using it.

When our laws do not protect us we have to use " alternative" measures".

Just be careful & well thought out before making a move.
Or the squatter will sue and never have to move as they now own your property.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø
Squatters are becoming a issue in frequency.
All over the U.S. these low life (mostly whites) losers simply take over someone's home. These are homes up for sale or rent.
They know the law very well.
It can take 6 - 8 months or even upwards to a year to get them out.
By then severe damage has been done .
Currently a 4 million dollar home in Manhattan has been taken over. Pimps are using it.

When our laws do not protect us we have to use " alternative" measures".

Just be careful & well thought out before making a move.
Or the squatter will sue and never have to move as they now own your property.
If some fuckwits moved squatted in my property like that it would be time for some jewish lightning....fuck that nonsense of waiting 6+ months

I was thinking of setting up a trap squatter house equipped with remote viewing and automatic remote location controlled locks on all windows and doors Iā€™m talking The people under the stairs style I push a button building locks down.I would deploy a gas anesthetic like nitrous and flood the house rendering them unconscious.When they awoke the would all be strapped to tables and skinned alive one by one as I consume bits of them here and there and I fuck the dead body in front of the living ones before I fuck them off too and do weird shit with their body.I would them scatter their remains over the property as a warning.I would have a randomly revolving funhaus Satilight orbited these shithole neighborhoods.Iā€™d like to see the look on their faces when I burn them off with battery acid.Boy would their face be red.

Eck

Rookie
I was thinking of setting up a trap squatter house equipped with remote viewing and automatic remote location controlled locks on all windows and doors Iā€™m talking The people under the stairs style I push a button building locks down.I would deploy a gas anesthetic like nitrous and flood the house rendering them unconscious.When they awoke the would all be strapped to tables and skinned alive one by one as I consume bits of them here and there and I fuck the dead body in front of the living ones before I fuck them off too and do weird shit with their body.I would them scatter their remains over the property as a warning.I would have a randomly revolving funhaus Satilight orbited these shithole neighborhoods.Iā€™d like to see the look on their faces when I burn them off with battery acid.Boy would their face be red.
You need a therapist my friend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£... I agree with you tho so I must need one too šŸ‘šŸ¤£

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This is why you don't offer cookies or meth to hobos (unless its only one hobo and you're using the cookies & meth to bait him in an attempt to lure him inside your house so you can torture him Se7en style in your basement over a number of weeks, then ultimately butcher him and then scatter his remains west of town.....shit, I fear I've said too much.....forget what I said about luring hobos).
Very well put.

I tend to keep my European back packers in my basement. Not saying it's right or wrong, it just is...

I also love to sew...

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
You must be 18+ to post on this site

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
A dead woman in Las Vegas was dismembered and buried in her backyard by a group of squatters before they moved into her home and took over her finances, according to police.

In April of this year, police discovered the body of 82-year-old Lucille Payne buried in the backyard of her home located on Shore Breeze Drive, according to local news station KLAS-TV's Investigative Team (I-Team).
Homicide investigators told the outlet that Payne lived alone and did not have any close relatives, so when she died in 2018, her body went undiscovered. The investigators said they believe that Payne's body was initially discovered by a group of squatters, who took over her home after realizing that it appeared empty.

After finding her, the decision was made between several people that they were going to dismember her body and bury her," Metro homicide Lt. Ray Spencer told KLAS-TV. "And then basically drain her finances and sell off her belongings, fraudulently."

Payne's neighbors said that her house appeared empty for years but police did not become suspicious of her home until they received a tip this April.
Finding Payne's body did not take long as "She was not buried very deeply," Spencer told the news station.

"An officer started to move the dirt and found her arm inside a very shallow grave in the backyard," he said.

The Clark County coroner's office announced in August that Payne's death was ruled a homicide due to stab wounds and blunt force trauma. While police previously believed that Payne was murdered, new evidence has uncovered that Payne died several years before her body was discovered in April, said Spencer.

Fucking hell šŸ˜³.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran

What the Frack? And we're afraid of those Mexicans, or those Arabs???? We need to be afraid of our neighbors. Naked men eating other men's faces off on the freeway, Drag queens in children's classrooms, a president with dementia---this country is absolutely scary

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1655810837605.png

i skin them alive with this

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What the Frack? And we're afraid of those Mexicans, or those Arabs???? We need to be afraid of our neighbors. Naked men eating other men's faces off on the freeway, Drag queens in children's classrooms, a president with dementia---this country is absolutely scary
Just loved your trans man. Just as real as a real man of course.

that people can beleive that is increadible really. That the law supports it is a symptom of a far deeper malaise...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ha ha ha ha ha!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚...SP
View attachment 594517
i skin them alive with this
Make damned sure that U "Record and Post" U've got Me geared up Bro!
šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

Back