Dead Woman Dismembered, Buried in Backyard by Squatters Who Moved Into Her Home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
This is why you don't offer cookies or meth to hobos (unless its only one hobo and you're using the cookies & meth to bait him in an attempt to lure him inside your house so you can torture him Se7en style in your basement over a number of weeks, then ultimately butcher him and then scatter his remains west of town.....shit, I fear I've said too much.....forget what I said about luring hobos).
Don’t worry I have all your details 😉.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I bloody well will test you.
I'm like Keyser Soze, keep one eye open cause you'll never know when I can make you disappear

the-usual-suspects-poof.gif

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
This is why you don't offer cookies or meth to hobos (unless its only one hobo and you're using the cookies & meth to bait him in an attempt to lure him inside your house so you can torture him Se7en style in your basement over a number of weeks, then ultimately butcher him and then scatter his remains west of town.....shit, I fear I've said too much.....forget what I said about luring hobos).
And I am the fucked up one. :unreal:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I was thinking of setting up a trap squatter house equipped with remote viewing and automatic remote location controlled locks on all windows and doors I’m talking The people under the stairs style I push a button building locks down.I would deploy a gas anesthetic like nitrous and flood the house rendering them unconscious.When they awoke the would all be strapped to tables and skinned alive one by one as I consume bits of them here and there and I fuck the dead body in front of the living ones before I fuck them off too and do weird shit with their body.I would them scatter their remains over the property as a warning.I would have a randomly revolving funhaus Satilight orbited these shithole neighborhoods.I’d like to see the look on their faces when I burn them off with battery acid.Boy would their face be red.
Woh Mate... 😲😲😲😲

Me thinks you been watching too many videos on here 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Just loved your trans man. Just as real as a real man of course.

that people can believe that is incredible really. That the law supports it is a symptom of a far deeper malaise...

Me thinks you been watching too many videos on here 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh My Goodness. That dude needs help:cgas2:
:blegh::shock:

Last edited:

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
94hpawvq8w921.jpg
Ed-Buck-And-Hillary.jpg
yd6qg28dvt741.jpg
democrats-ed-buck-.jpg

Like Democrat superdonor Ed Buck.

Back