Death of Sweden 2 by Martin Malik (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mccracken

giving death, taking death
It’s too late Sweden. You’re fucked forever.
yeah ,good bye. good bye Gustav Adolf Wankers ..!
Hitler was a faggot who lost the war due to his poor end game military stradegys and egomanicism.

Fucking accurate as shit. I'm crying xD

On another note.
As as Norwegian native, I can saftely say that most of the beautiful cities of Sweden have been ruined by smelly fucking refugees due to over-liberal politics.
I'm all for tolerance, but this shit is so past tolerance.
That's what radical groups such as Nordiska Motstandsbevegelsen aka The Nordic Resistance Movement [NMR] and the Citizens Coalition exist, among a few other nuttier neo-fascist groups are becoming stronger.

Sad fucking days.

Imo, purge all non-europrean/non-western filth from my great continent of Scandivia.
Hitler was a faggot who lost the war due to his poor end game military stradegys and egomanicism.

Fucking accurate as shit. I'm crying xD

On another note.
As as Norwegian native, I can saftely say that most of the beautiful cities of Sweden have been ruined by smelly fucking refugees due to over-liberal politics.
I'm all for tolerance, but this shit is so past tolerance.
That's what radical groups such as Nordiska Motstandsbevegelsen aka The Nordic Resistance Movement [NMR] and the Citizens Coalition exist, among a few other nuttier neo-fascist groups are becoming stronger.

Sad fucking days.

Imo, purge all non-europrean/non-western filth from my great continent of Scandivia.

Alt for Noreg Nasjonalisme.
Foraltid.

Alt for Noreg Nasjonalisme.
Foraltid

yeah ,good bye. good bye Gustav Adolf Wankers ..!
by the way you f**cking scandinavians . devastated my country when you destroyed all life in Germany when your shitty mercs killed my countrymen. yeah, while you laugh, I kll the next swedish nativ wanker....oh wait..must be take a while....

Last edited:

dedshite

Rookie
Same problem in Australia but at least they describe the crims in the media..
But unfortunately the crims get bugger all punishment..
And if the victim defends themselves they can get sued and or punished.
This country is being fucked up by fuckwits and soon will become like Sweden and similar problem countries

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
What do Jiggaboos and SandNiggas contribute to the society. Why did the sensible politicians of the '70s decide to open channels of immigration to them instead of the much more desirable East Asians particularly Japanese, Koreans and Chinese? These people at worst would have opened up Noodle, ramen shops or cleaners and at best would have contributed to advanced maths and science. WTF is wrong with retarded politicians?

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Whites are weak. White men are pussys. They have no balls. They will not fight. American white men are the worse pussys. Hence why blacks rob, rape, invade their homes and rape the men as well.
They deserve it.
Lol.... what white "men" are you talking about???.... Oh... you're referring to the gay white liberals in the inner cities ... well bring your monkey ass out into the suburban and rural areas and see what happens to you niggghher

Back