Decapitated by the Japanese (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
japanese.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The Bunch Of Heads R Pretty Cool Too,of course!!! And look at That "SLANT" Captain, or Lieutenant,Or Whatever the Fuck Position he held,the Sonuvabitch...He's as Proud as Can Be,Knowing he's Responsible for all those Fkn Heads Displayed for The Big Photo Shoot,(Probably gets a Bonus for Every Head proven to B Decapitated),the POS...Hopefully he got his in the End...LITERALLY!!!...SP

Last edited:

Deep six in Paradise

"The truth? You can't handle the truth!"
The Bunch Of Heads R Pretty Cool Too,of course!!! And look at That Chink Captain, or Lieutenant,Or Whatever the Fuck Position he held,the Sonuvabitch...He's as Proud as Can Be,Knowing he's Responsible for all those Fkn Heads Displayed for The Big Photo Shoot,(Probably gets a Bonus for Every Head proven to B Decapitated),the POS...Hopefully he got his in the End...LITERALLY!!!...SP Just to get you caught up on the names..."chink" is a term used for Chinese (soldiers, of course) but "Nip" or plain" Jap" were derogatory terms used to describe wartime Japanese soldiers, sailors, etc.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
This was during WW2 I think ,in Singapore,it was called syo-nanto during the Japanese occupation,it was in my history book,I was raised and received education there in (1989-1999) 😊
Ya,I fucked that up,I shoulda used "SLANT" I guess...Thanks for the "correct" my friend...SP

Back