dedicate a song/vid

tyyp

Rookie
@ScHoLaR oF SMuT behaviour, not real indentity of you, but behaviour for some odd reason.

ps- interesting fact: maybe quite possibly played some small part of influencing album atmosphere by sending some stuff and talking them. Few quite spot on lyrics and song name too ironically :O
Why i post it, i never have any reason or motive for anything i do, its just fits with the story:twocents:(also maybe best album of year and uused to like that band...perfect Hat trick:hatsoff:

40 year old virgin white knight wigger

655787E6-44D0-4AC2-B779-2356FFD87BFA.jpeg

Last edited:
40 year old virgin white knight wigger

View attachment 419420
Yeah I said that shit. I have a chemical imbalance and a hot temper, I get angry and run my fucking mouth without thinking. Sometimes I get angry and say shit that I really don't mean and I regret it later. It's not the first time. Besides, I'm a nobody around here, so who really gives a fuck what I say about anything? Besides you, I mean? But whatever. You go ahead and keep posting about me, I don't care. I'm enjoying living rent-free inside your brainless head, you little bitch. Btw, if liking rap music and having decent parents who didn't raise me to be a racist piece of shit makes me a "wigger", then oh well, I guess I'm a wigger then. Eh, I've been called worse. And defending my friends against a bunch of pussies doesn't make me a "white knight". It just means I'm a good friend and I'm loyal, two things you obviously know nothing about because you stab people in the back and pick on girls. You're not a man, you're a dickless pussy. I said all I needed to say to you in that PM, so I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this stupid juvenile bullshit drama. You can if you want. It's funny how one little PM sets you off like this, haha! You're way too easy, Fucktard! Keep posting your dumb bullshit for cheap laughs and keep going around giving my random posts negative ratings. I don't fucking care. Get a life and get off my dick, dude.

And you're still a fucking faggot. FAGGOT.