Dennis Nilsen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
Dennis Nilsen..They never did find all of the victims he claimed to have taken... and then it latter years he denied that it was as high.

mayhem

Rookie

Lyrics:
Sitting at my table, having some tea
Chatting with this bloke who's dead from strangling
I'm a lonely man in need of company
I only have to kill men to make them stay with me

You're dying to be with me
Now you'll have a cup of tea with me
You're dying to be with me
We will have a chat and some tea
You and me

I love to be with you, but you're now decomposing
The bloody smell so putrid
We must soon part company
A fire in my backyard should work sufficiently
My toilet also used to flush away dead men rotting

The lyrics are great but I hate the voice..

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Dennis Andrew Nilsen (born November 23, 1945) is a Scottish serial killer who lived in London. During a murderous spree lasting five years, he killed at least 15 men. Nilsen did not fit the standard profile of a serial killer. As a child he was repulsed by cruelty to animals. As an adult he worked to help the downtrodden at his job with the Manpower Service Commission. Even in his murders, Nilsen killed out of a grotesque form of love. He “killed for company.” Nilsen was a homosexual and experienced a series of failed relationships. In 1978, he picked up a boy in a pub and brought him back to his London apartment. Afraid the boy would leave him in the morning, Nilsen killed him in his sleep. He kept the body around his apartment for days, posing it bathing, eating dinner, watching T.V., sleeping in bed, and in other activities as though it was his boyfriend. This pattern continued, with Nilsen recruiting “companions” at local pubs, until a plumber found bones and rotten flesh in the apartment’s sewer system. Nilsen was sentenced to life in prison in 1983 after confessing to fifteen murders.

Two of the pictures show trash bags and a box containing human remains found in his apartment.
Reminds me of the BTK Killer.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Dennis Lynn Rader,couldn't think of his fucking name

Image result for dennis rader

Doesn't look alike,but just reminds me

Image result for serial killer dennis nielson

Dennis Andrew Nilsen (born November 23, 1945) is a Scottish serial killer who lived in London. During a murderous spree lasting five years, he killed at least 15 men. Nilsen did not fit the standard profile of a serial killer. As a child he was repulsed by cruelty to animals. As an adult he worked to help the downtrodden at his job with the Manpower Service Commission. Even in his murders, Nilsen killed out of a grotesque form of love. He “killed for company.” Nilsen was a homosexual and experienced a series of failed relationships. In 1978, he picked up a boy in a pub and brought him back to his London apartment. Afraid the boy would leave him in the morning, Nilsen killed him in his sleep. He kept the body around his apartment for days, posing it bathing, eating dinner, watching T.V., sleeping in bed, and in other activities as though it was his boyfriend. This pattern continued, with Nilsen recruiting “companions” at local pubs, until a plumber found bones and rotten flesh in the apartment’s sewer system. Nilsen was sentenced to life in prison in 1983 after confessing to fifteen murders.

Two of the pictures show trash bags and a box containing human remains found in his apartment.
Dennis Lynn Rader,couldn't think of his fucking name

Tottie

You've got to laugh

Somebody must have called him English in his defence 😂😂

mojomaniac

This user was banned
If you like listening to podcasts(like me) there is a 3-part series done on this case not so long ago.

PieFace

Wat da fack
ITV done a 3part sort of dramatised version on this with David Tennant playing Dennis. It's called "Des", it'll still be on ITV player and is followed up by a documentary narrated by Tennant, it's very good and David plays him really really well and it's very accurate. If nothing else it'll kill 4hrs or so. Watch it

Back