Detroit Halting Garbage Pickup, Police Patrols, Repairs to 20% of City. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Diversity, America's Strength. LOL. Fucking niggers. Nigger Bing just gave 20% of a once great city exclusively to gangs and the homeless it seems.

http://www.businessinsider.com/detroit-garbage-pickup-bankruptcy-2010-12

Detroit has been bankrupt for years. It simply refuses to admit it. Detroit's schools are bankrupt as well. A mere 25% of students graduate from high school.

Yet, in spite of hints and threats from mayors and budget commissions, and in spite of common sense talk of bankruptcy, Detroit has not pulled the bankruptcy trigger.

In a futile attempt to stave off the inevitable one last time, Mayor Bing's latest plan is to cutoff city services including road repairs, police patrols, street lights, and garbage collection in 20% of Detroit.

Bing to Cede 20% of Detroit to Gangs and Homeless

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
Diversity, America's Strength. LOL. Fucking niggers. Nigger Bing just gave 20% of a once great city exclusively to gangs and the homeless it seems.

http://www.businessinsider.com/detroit-garbage-pickup-bankruptcy-2010-12

Detroit has been bankrupt for years. It simply refuses to admit it. Detroit's schools are bankrupt as well. A mere 25% of students graduate from high school.

Yet, in spite of hints and threats from mayors and budget commissions, and in spite of common sense talk of bankruptcy, Detroit has not pulled the bankruptcy trigger.

In a futile attempt to stave off the inevitable one last time, Mayor Bing's latest plan is to cutoff city services including road repairs, police patrols, street lights, and garbage collection in 20% of Detroit.

Bing to Cede 20% of Detroit to Gangs and Homeless

Detroit is crap and always has been.
http://detroitiscrap.com/

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
Where are these so called "White" places that you so fondly refer to? I'd like to visit one.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Look up crime statistics for majority black cities VS majority White cities. You'll find plenty.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Crime is drastically rising where I live along with Section 8 Housing. It's getting darker (and a lot more dangerous) every year, sadly.

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
I live in Arlington Texas. South Arlington. I'm willing to guess that there's a very high statistical crime rate for this area of Texas. However, I've never experienced a break in, a theft, a robbery, never seen any junkies or panhandlers or prostitutes, never witnessed gangs or violence or any of these crime statistics that you find on Google. In 8 years i've never personally witnessed any of it. Nor have any of my neighbours or friends with whom I speak to frequently. I leave my house daily, for a minimum of 8 hours. Your stats are bogus young man.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Well why not move to one of the White places?

Unlike lots of Whites, I wont just move to a better area. I'll stay here and try to make THIS area better.

If Whites keep moving away (White flight) sooner or later there will be nowhere else to go.

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
They arn't my stats. They are the FBI's stats.
what im saying is the FBI's stats are not reflective of my living experiences in the area of the recorded stats. The FBI doesnt live here. I do. And I'm telling you that I have no idea where they get these stats from, because I've witnessed none of it.

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
Unlike lots of Whites, I wont just move to a better area. I'll stay here and try to make THIS area better.

If Whites keep moving away (White flight) sooner or later there will be nowhere else to go.
OMG - what will you do when there is no where else to go?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Its a big area. I don't think you need to experience a rape or robbery firsthand for you to know that they happen.

BTW - I'm glad you haven't experienced anything like that honestly.

Phette

Banned
This user was banned

Plus, if were going to ride the stereotype bus all the way to the bank, why are you living any where near Section 8 housing? That's for poor folk. And you're white.... the only poor white people are crackheads and vets.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
They put section 8 housing as close to nice neighborhoods as they can. Since there are only houses on my street, there is no section 8, but just a mile or two down the street there are plenty of apartments, and plenty of niggers with section 8 vouchers ruining the place.

Phette

Banned
This user was banned
Its a big area. I don't think you need to experience a rape or robbery firsthand for you to know that they happen.

BTW - I'm glad you haven't experienced anything like that honestly.

well people, like you, tell me to refer to stats. stats that are completely irrelevant. Why would I place any validity on numbers when I can ask an actual person their opinion. Do you base your beliefs on numbers and stats or on personal experience?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
BTW - It seems like its pretty hard to have a conversation with you without you getting angry. Just saying.

Back