Diaper Man

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
I fell down the rabbit hole of YouTube and found this .... and just said "WTF" .... I don't get it. Is he seriously incontinent or just one of those guys with a weird fetish? What do you think?

OP
ErisKillton

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
i think he actually takes a dump in them. And he has multiple videos of different diapers. its fucking creepy.

JenAdair

Rookie
I've heard of people wearing them bc they get a thrill out of shitting or pissing in public places. 0_0

OP
ErisKillton

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
The weirder part is if you look at the comments below his videos I'm surprised no one has trolled the fuck out of him yet.

aspergers

NewbieX
Dude as an Adult Baby myself I can pretty much say that it is a fact only 10% of all infantilists get sexually aroused in some way. 3% of these people are Adult Babies, and 7% are Diaper lovers. DL's have a Sexual attraction to a non sexual object, I.E. they would not give a poop if the diaper was on a shelf in the store or a camels bum, weather the diaper was on a two year old or a 96 year old. DL's still get the same reaction regardless. Many DL's like wearing diapers, some even like to use them, but most just prefer looking at any picture / watching any video that has a diaper in it.

Adult Babies are very different, the majority of us wear diapers for Emotional and Psychological, comfort and security. Many of us have had bad past experiences during our childhood, often that is wear this need stems from. The need to be young again, no responsibility and just escape from the pressure of the world. I myself wish I was one year old.

I firmly believe that anyone who engages in infantilism and has sexual motivation is sick !

"We are not Pedophiles, We want to be the child"

As for the man in the video, if he were incontinent, considering he was wearing a wet diaper when he started the video, he would not have taken so long to change in to the clean diaper. His behavior in this video suggests to me that he is a Diaper Lover. If he were an AB he would most likely have had printed plastic pants, or a pacifier possibly even some adult baby clothing. His location also suggests that he is a DL as an AB would never change or even display their diapers in a locker room.