dimebag autopsy and nathon gale autopsy report (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Dime was up there on some Xanax???? Damn did he get stage fright or did it just help him play more loose, I wonder

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Going on the way it ended for his brother, Dimebag probably would be dead by now any way. Those fuckas lived a hard life...

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I watched that far beyond driven video, the one where they are on tour till it wore out.
Awesome... Those guys were wild.
Vulgar Video is
also highly entertaining. I particularly like the part where they are playing in Russia and it shows the crowd and it's like a MILLION FUCKING people

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Vulgar Video is
also highly entertaining. I particularly like the part where they are playing in Russia and it shows the crowd and it's like a MILLION FUCKING people
I love the song "domination" when that starts. I wish I got to see pantera.just about saw every other sick band from that era. We will be lucky to see an era of music like that again. The mainstream music scene is awful. They just put no name filler songs in-between the absolute garbage songs that they want you to buy. The filler songs are that bad that you think to yourself " That Bruno Mars song ain't that bad!"

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I love his sound on FBD. I like the whole sound of that album, it just sounds huge. I like Great Southern Trendkill
too, I feel like that's an underrated one. Reinventing the Steel honestly was
a huge
dissapointment to me. I
just didn't find the songs or riffs all
that interesting, and the production just sounds like ass to me. I never saw Pantera, either :( I did see Behemoth several years ago and they were fucking awesome live!!!

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
This is the very first guitar magazine I ever bought, right when I first started playing.
It's kind of amazing I still have this but I'm sentimental like that

Attachments

• 4156342F-E249-4B2E-9D93-9D09826FEE3E.jpeg
    4156342F-E249-4B2E-9D93-9D09826FEE3E.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 51
Back