Disgusting Mother Sells 6 Year Old Child For Crack Cocaine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sarah08

Rookie
When it comes to people like these disgusting pieces of shit, we should whip them until their covered in horrible wounds, put salt and and lemon in the wounds and feed them to tigers that haven't been fed for a day or two. They deserve the worst fate imaginable. :rambo:

Ayahuazca

Rookie
Especially if the kid got AIDS or something because of it... That would be horrible.

Like that is the main concern... geez getting brutalized by two crackheads and probably passed around to the others assholes they associates whit, even if she get aids she would not live very long or very well anyways as a prostitute for this retards.... i don´t picture them taking care of her really.

And that fucking mopphead of a mother should be inpaled and left in a crackden full whit PCPed up niggers to be eaten alive.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Lets GIVE her addicted ass to the drug cartel in Mexico......thats where she belongs.....raped, shot, limbs and head removed by a butter knife, a dull one at that, then spread her skanky parts in the desert. Have a bless day.....:shit:

Venom

MCMXXV
Lets GIVE her addicted ass to the drug cartel in Mexico......thats where she belongs.....raped, shot, limbs and head removed by a butter knife, a dull one at that, then spread her skanky parts in the desert. Have a bless day.....:shit:

Your gonna be the best serial killer ever!

hecknatude

What the heck!
Stupid fuckin crack whore slut junkie bitch piece of shit skank I sold my 6 year old daughter for my crack should be her new name ..she doesn't deserve to be called a mother.

Back