Disturbing reading

Ku Klux Kloyce

100% NIBBA
Sadly I haven't read it because I'm not s reader but I've heard "Warghoul" by Dave Brockie is good. I'm familiar with his lyrics in Gwar so if the book is similar it's some good sick shit!

Abyss

Lemmy is God.
Survivor , by J.F. Gonzalez.

Gore, cannibalism, necrophilia, snuff, torture. It's got it all.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCH THAT SPHINCTER!
It just goes to show U,that we've been "Twisted Fucks",Straight up,from Day 1...It wouldn't surprise me to Find Out that Fkn Cave Men,were "Fisting their Bitches",after Clubbing them Down,and Shouldering them back to their "Rave Cave",lol...SP

Necrotic

whore door.
Survivor , by J.F. Gonzalez.

Gore, cannibalism, necrophilia, snuff, torture. It's got it all.
Out of curiosity I just read this tonight in one sitting and wow, that was a rollercoaster. Fucked up with a good payoff. Needed something to reset my brain and it worked - honestly didn't expect to get emotional at the end there though.

Necrotic

whore door.
John Ajvide Lindqvist's Let the Right One In has a lot of fucked up themes such as pedophilia rings, mutilation of minors, and murder... as well as the actual vampire stuff it's about and what the movies focused on.

And also -

House of Horrors: The Shocking True Story of Anthony Sowell, the Cleveland Strangler

A mouthful I know. This was one I listened to on audible when I was recovering from surgery and it really got to me.

McM

Krautnigger
what year was that book that you have,published? or did you go to the library for it? because if you have one of them from the 1950's,its worth a bit of cash.
Don't know exactly but it was the book of my sister. A trilogy, I think from the '70s.
Junky is written in a normal way but the two others were in an experimental underground style, not easy to read and understand.

mrln

silent ghost
Don't know exactly but it was the book of my sister. A trilogy, I think from the '70s.
Junky is written in a normal way but the two others were in an experimental underground style, not easy to read and understand.
the origiona version of the title of the book is,junkie. it was changed to junky for the uk version.

• Agree
Reactions: McM