Diversity Forces Australian University To Educate How To Use Toilet (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
Mexicans and the like, you shouldn't call them Spanish. Spanish people are the people from Spain, they are White.

True. I am Spanish, and clearly QUITE white. People get confused when I say I'm spanish and say "but you don't look mexican!"... yeah cause I'm not. Idiots.

And I have to say that those posters are kinda necessary in public bathrooms here in America too. I can't tell you how many times I've walked into a woman's bathroom to find piss all over the floor, shit smeared on the toilet AND on the stalls, bloody pads and tampons on the floor, boogers and snot smeared onto the stalls, and dumb drunk bitches walking BAREFOOT in these bathrooms.

and then you've got this...

http://www.savemefromboredom.com/4images/img2012.htm

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I am a successful person of non-white ethnicity. Ask Me Anything.

notawsome, I know that you aren't White, but I don't really have a problem with you. I don't know where you live (I'd prefer if you lived in Asia if you were Asian, no offense) but you are obviously a smart and most likely productive person. I'm guessing that you can speak the language of the country just fine and also use the damn toilet.

I really don't have a problem with Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. but would still prefer them to stay in their own countries and mix with only their people.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
True. I am Spanish, and clearly QUITE white. People get confused when I say I'm spanish and say "but you don't look mexican!"... yeah cause I'm not. Idiots.

Yeah, it's very annoying to me that the majority of White Americans don't even know that the Aztec/Mayan/IndianWhatever GARBAGE that they see invading the country on a daily basis are different from the Spanish that came and conquered centuries before.

If you go to Mexico, you will see the non-White trash is always at the bottom of society. Just like in any other country, they are the violent, ugly, disrespectful & stupid people that ruin a country. But if you look in certain parts, you will see the people at the top of society. The people who pretty much run the show. And they are White.

BTW, Spanish chicks are hot. :tu:

Oh, lol and.. an American public toilet from a muti-culti city.

fags_image21.jpg

Bliind

Lurker
As much as people would probably think I'm full of shit for saying this, Australians are not as racist as they sound....

As long as you live like an aussie no one really gives a fuck and we all get on with our lives. If you still shit from higher then 1ft in the air or you don't speak the lingo or you work for peanuts, mate, fuck off.

I'd say I'm pretty racist and I'm typical Aussie bloke. Fuck these curry muncher fucks off I can't stand them, replace them with chingers and it wouldnt be as bad.

Hate when these cunts come over here and continue to live like they were still in their own fucked up country.

wino

DILLIGAF
what shits me is when they make no attempt to learn english, If ya cant speak or read english

FUCK OFF !

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I'd say I'm pretty racist and I'm typical Aussie bloke. Fuck these curry muncher fucks off I can't stand them, replace them with chingers and it wouldnt be as bad.

Hate when these cunts come over here and continue to live like they were still in their own fucked up country.
what shits me is when they make no attempt to learn english, If ya cant speak or read english

FUCK OFF !

Israel for Kikes, China for Chinese, Korea for Koreans, Japan for Japanese, Pakistan for Pakistanis, etc.

White Countries for Everyone.

Sound fair? No, I didn't think so.

wino

DILLIGAF
all I ask is that is you immigrate to a new country lean the lingo and embrace the culture. I's no different here than anywhere else you get in a cab not only can the fucker not speak english but he has no idea where the hell you wanna go.

amirite ?

Back