Diversity Forces Australian University To Educate How To Use Toilet (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mmigrants-bathroom-posters.html#ixzz1jBbnGZYW

article-2085244-0F6AF10700000578-793_468x648.jpg

Since the posters have gone up, the problems have apparently stopped.
It comes after MP Teresa Gambaro said this week that migrants should be taught to use deodorant and wait in line.

She was later forced to make an embarrassing apology when her comments sparked outrage.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
A while ago we had problems at work with footprints on the toilet seats cause asianz shit in holes, company warned them and made it clear you'll lose your job for being a fucking animal. I also recall Africans straight off the boat shitting next to the toilet rather then in it. I don't care what country you come from, you're not toilet trained? You need to do a few years in pre-school before I consider you being anything other then boat scum that washed up on our beaches.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
A while ago we had problems at work with footprints on the toilet seats cause asianz shit in holes, company warned them and made it clear you'll lose your job for being a fucking animal. I also recall Africans straight off the boat shitting next to the toilet rather then in it. I don't care what country you come from, you're not toilet trained? You need to do a few years in pre-school before I consider you being anything other then boat scum that washed up on our beaches.

I saw an Asian at my job trying to flush a fish head down a urinal before. Walked in, looked, turned around and left. Thank fuck I've never seen anyone doing anything you described. I think I'd want to just beat it until it stopped moving, but why throw away my life for living garbage?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I saw an Asian at my job trying to flush a fish head down a urinal before. Walked in, looked, turned around and left. Thank fuck I've never seen anyone doing anything you described. I think I'd want to just beat it until it stopped moving, but why throw away my life for living garbage?

yeah it is pretty disgusting seeing a toilet seat with dirty boot prints on it and shit smeared from the top of the toilet down the back of it. We had a outside service come in and clean that shit up, as the old cleaning lady who does the regular mopping of floors etc was fucking horrified and refused to go in there.

And as for aficans shitting on the floor, this was in the fucking meat industry which is why I'm very selective what butchers provide my food. There is a meat company here called "Tasman meats" that owned the slaughterhouse for a time, and they employed africans on wage subsidies from our government. They only had to pay these "refugees" half what we got paid, and if they didn't like it, get back on the boat and fuck off.
Somehow via government pity/charity these fuckers who just got into our country, somehow had new cars a month later, $20,000 V8 commodores at that. I also gathered they payed much lower housing rents then Aussie citizens. Needless to say slowly but surley all Australians were replaced by low wage morons who couldn't cut each other up properly, let alone a cow. I seen one newbie african try boning, with a big steel mesh glove up to his elbow. He slipped his knife coming down off the hock from too much pressure cause it was blunt as fuck (useless cunts cant even keep a blade sharp) and he opened his bicep up down to the bone with one horrible cut.

I thought it was pretty funny. Enjoy being a cripple bro, cause you sure as fuck aren't gonna be a butcher anytime this century!

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Here I was upset when I was kid and I had clean up dirty fucking tampons on the floor. :lulz: If I had some fucking third world piece of shit do that I'd be pissed as hell.

Zayad

groovy chicken
Wish they had these signs at my secondary school. I was forced to attend some shit inner London pisshole, and many students had recently moved from Pakistan or wherever. I shit you not, I walked in on some guy (in the chicks' loo, wtf) standing on the fucking sink dropping a turd.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
As much as people would probably think I'm full of shit for saying this, Australians are not as racist as they sound, this is a country built from immigrants, and since the war we've had waves each few decades of different nationalities settle here, starting with poms in the 1940's, wogs in the 50's and Vietnamese in the 70's and 80's... in the last 20 years it's been the chinese and middle east setting up shop, and in the last 5 years the place has been flooded with people from India, who mostly drive our taxis and work in 7/11's in exchange for shiny things.

As long as you live like an aussie no one really gives a fuck and we all get on with our lives. If you still shit from higher then 1ft in the air or you don't speak the lingo or you work for peanuts, mate, fuck off.

Tooly

Tier One
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mmigrants-bathroom-posters.html#ixzz1jBbnGZYW

article-2085244-0F6AF10700000578-793_468x648.jpg

Since the posters have gone up, the problems have apparently stopped.
It comes after MP Teresa Gambaro said this week that migrants should be taught to use deodorant and wait in line.

She was later forced to make an embarrassing apology when her comments sparked outrage.
Doesn't mean she isn't right. I was on a tram in Melbourne full of asians and other ethnic varieties, and the stink of body odour was fucking animal. No shit, my cats arse would smell better than them stink fucks.:shit:

mrln

silent ghost
at work the spanish leave footprints on the seats. ive been in bars and walked in the mens room only to see dudes pissin in the sinks because the other ammenities were being used. oh yea,and some guy shitting in the garbage pail because the same reason.
nasty!

wino

DILLIGAF

there are 2 indians/pakis on site where I'm atm and they fuckin stink !

she has nothing to apologise for !!!

D.O.A.

We are Kings

there are 2 indians/pakis on site where I'm atm and they fuckin stink !

she has nothing to apologise for !!!

Imagine a nice 40 degrees summer day and having to smell 4 indians I had unloading shipping containers. It was bad enough the cunts were slow as fuck, I almost gagged when I walked into the container, it was that unwashed clothes smell mixed with the slop they eat and sweat. They're as feral as junkies and professional beggers

wino

DILLIGAF
Imagine a nice 40 degrees summer day and having to smell 4 indians I had unloading shipping containers. It was bad enough the cunts were slow as fuck, I almost gagged when I walked into the container, it was that unwashed clothes smell mixed with the slop they eat and sweat

I hear ya bro, me and the boys stop work when they near put some distance between us and them and wait for them to fuck off. And were standing in the middle of a paddock with 40 km winds.

filthy fucking people

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I hear ya bro, me and the boys stop work when they near put some distance between us and them and wait for them to fuck off. And were standing in the middle of a paddock with 40 km winds.

filthy fucking people

fuck yeah man, I seen a rental ad in the paper for a house down this way, big fucking capital letter, NO INDIAN TENANTS WANTED. It then goes on to describe the damage in terms of stench the house has, and you'll get chep rent if ur willing to help out fixing the place up. The bathtub was literally brown, I have no idea what the fuck comes out of their bodies but the shit eats into porcelain. The walls & flooring were permeated with their cooking and the whole place smelt like calcutta/death. I dread being near the fucking things, straight off the boat they remind me of 14th century leprosy carriers huddled around in filthy rags

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
at work the spanish leave footprints on the seats. ive been in bars and walked in the mens room only to see dudes pissin in the sinks because the other ammenities were being used. oh yea,and some guy shitting in the garbage pail because the same reason.
nasty!

Just being informative, MRLN. But when you talk about (I'm guessing this is who you are talking about) Mexicans and the like, you shouldn't call them Spanish. Spanish people are the people from Spain, they are White.

When referring to Mexicants, Peruvians, El Salvadorians, etc. you could call them Latrino or something like that. Spanish Mexicans that kept their blood pure since arriving from Spain look like this

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Mexicans of Spanish decent.

Mexican_Girls.jpg

Native Mexicans look like this. I'm assuming these are the ones you were talking about. Def. not Spanish. They don't even speak proper Spanish as a language. They fucked the nice sounding Spanish language all up and made it into an ear shattering nightmare. But could you expect anything less from people that look like this?

Dosindigenasdechiapas.jpg

gif,GIF89a%12%00%12%00%B3%00%00%FF%FF%FF%F7%F7%EF%CC%CC%CC%BD%BE%BD%99%99%99ZYZRUR%00%00%00%FE%01%02%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%21%F9%04%04%14%00%FF%00%2C%00%00%00%00%12%00%12%00%00%04X0%C8I%2B%1D8%EB%3D%E4%00%60%28%8A%85%17%0AG*%8C%40%19%7C%00J%08%C4%B1%92%26z%C76%FE%02%07%C2%89v%F0%7Dz%C3b%C8u%14%82V5%23o%A7%13%19L%BCY-%25%7D%A6l%DF%D0%F5%C7%02%85%5B%D82%90%CBT%87%D8i7%88Y%A8%DB%EFx%8B%DE%12%01%00%3B

Picture this: You're on a trans-continental train. It's fucking hot and there's some filthy third world bitch sitting opposite you with her ugly wee brat...the 20 hour journey has just begun and two hours into it the wee bastard starts whining to his fat lazy sari wearing piece of shit mother that he wants to go to the toilet...bitch grabs him under the armpits, holds him feet dangling, between their seat and yours and tells him to, "Go!"...He starts pissing and it splashes on the floor between you an them, then the wee cunt starts shitting and it plops like pudding on top of the piss. She shakes him a few times and puts him back on their seat with shitty unwiped ass and goes back to sleep.....you're stunned, and seriously consdering what knife to stab her with when another passenger on the train comes up, punches her in the back of the head and starts yelling at her in Hindu ....she peevishly picks up her brat and wipes his shitty ass with her sari then goes back to sleep.....you demand a new seat.

True story from when i travelled through India

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Picture this: You're on a trans-continental train. It's fucking hot and there's some filthy third world bitch sitting opposite you with her ugly wee brat...the 20 hour journey has just begun and two hours into it the wee bastard starts whining to his fat lazy sari wearing piece of shit mother that he wants to go to the toilet...bitch grabs him under the armpits, holds him feet dangling, between their seat and yours and tells him to, "Go!"...He starts pissing and it splashes on the floor between you an them, then the wee cunt starts shitting and it plops like pudding on top of the piss. She shakes him a few times and puts him back on their seat with shitty unwiped ass and goes back to sleep.....you're stunned, and seriously consdering what knife to stab her with when another passenger on the train comes up, punches her in the back of the head and starts yelling at her in Hindu ....she peevishly picks up her brat and wipes his shitty ass with her sari then goes back to sleep.....you demand a new seat.

You were in India dude that's like a free pass to kill a woman, or at least splash acid in her face. :lulz:

D.O.A.

We are Kings

lol dude that's a horrible story, but funny as hell. Totally a wtf moment :confused:
My uncle went to India on business, he reckons as soon as they opened the plane he was hit by a wall of heat and stink still thought unknown outside the seventh circle of hell. He was warned never to drink the water, and told me about others unfortunate enough to have ice cubes in their drinks and "deli belly" shitting fire through the eye of a needle. Oh and dogs eating corpses and people washing in what we'd consider sewage. Sounds like a marvellous place if ur a bacteria

mrln

silent ghost
I'm not gonna lie. I've had to shit bad enough to use a public restroom, and I usually do so in the squatting, feet-on-the-seat manner. For what it's worth the bathrooms at work are clean enough that I feel comfortable enough to put down a paper seat cover and relax for a few minutes.

well ya gotta make an ass gasket/nest. i do in the port-a-jons all the time. even right after the guy comes and cleans it. i always make a gasket in a public place. ill double up on it if i feel i have to!

Just being informative, MRLN. But when you talk about (I'm guessing this is who you are talking about) Mexicans and the like, you shouldn't call them Spanish. Spanish people are the people from Spain, they are White.

When referring to Mexicants, Peruvians, El Salvadorians, etc. you could call them Latrino or something like that. Spanish Mexicans that kept their blood pure since arriving from Spain look like this
si! your right. its the mexicants,and the mentioned alike. the spanards are a cleaner lot.

Back