DNA says King Tut was White. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
DNA says King Tut was White.

http://cofcc.org/2010/07/king-tut’s-dna-is-western-european/

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission—but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

Hawass previously announced that he would not release the racial DNA results of Egyptian mummies—obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation.

Note: R1b1b2 (m-269) today is found in over half of western Europeans, but less than 1% of modern North Africans.

YouTube - King Tut Unwrapped - King Tut's DNA | Royal Blood

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Ancient Egyptians were mostly White. The way they are portrayed now is all wrong, according to science.

wino

DILLIGAF
Yeah but there were black pharaohs from the wars and such. I was wondering how the gene got in there across the mediteranian or did it work its way around by land.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It aggravates me that they are mostly portrayed as non-White, but I really didn't have much of a point tbh. Just stating a fact.

wino

DILLIGAF
i'm not trying to wind you up but you got me thinking, how thats all. Around the med they are "olive" in skin Yeah ? But not white . . .. .. . which makes me think who eles was around then . . .. vikings . . . .. . where did the gene come from ?

Marty Mcfly

Rookie
I will say that the line of Cleopatra was descended directly from one of the successors of Alexander the Great. Whilst many of his generals fought provincial war after his demise scrambling for extra land in India and the Middle Eastern and Middle European conquered territories, this general (name escapes and can't be bothered looking up) stayed in Egypt uncontested and Cleopatra was his descendant and of Macedonian blood.

The original humans where evolved from South African tribes that survived off coastal fishing and throughout the ages followed the coast of Africa and spread across the land following and over the existing landbridges. They spread throughout the globe and adapted melatonin and build to suit the new lands they settled in.
Maybe Tut being closer to Europe that Middle Africa was descended from a stronger conquering white tribe based in Europe rather than Africa.
Interesting shit. Big thanks to OP

Cody

Banned
This user was banned
There has been a raging debate on arguewitheveryone political forum about this. Long story short, the ancient Egyptians were Caucasoids, and up until the Moors invaded Egypt is was a supremely advanced culture, but after that (just like everything else niggers touch) it went completely to shit.

wino

DILLIGAF
the moors = english ?

the spics = ? where were they from ?

and add a little bit of humour arther conan doyle = conan

Cody

Banned
This user was banned
There are actually a few different geographical areas referenced as being moors, but the one I was referring to is the West African area now known as Niger.

Obvious Bloke

Banned
This user was banned
Marty Mcfly;8664 said:
I will say that the line of Cleopatra was descended directly from one of the successors of Alexander the Great. Whilst many of his generals fought provincial war after his demise scrambling for extra land in India and the Middle Eastern and Middle European conquered territories, this general (name escapes and can't be bothered looking up) stayed in Egypt uncontested and Cleopatra was his descendant and of Macedonian blood.

The original humans where evolved from South African tribes that survived off coastal fishing and throughout the ages followed the coast of Africa and spread across the land following and over the existing landbridges. They spread throughout the globe and adapted melatonin and build to suit the new lands they settled in.
Maybe Tut being closer to Europe that Middle Africa was descended from a stronger conquering white tribe based in Europe rather than Africa.
Interesting shit. Big thanks to OP

I seen a documentry on some cable channel about Cleopatra. The body of her younger sister Arsinoe was found and DNA tested. The results were she was mixed race; half white and half black. I am not sure about the accuracy of such results or methods used to make that determination.

They were able to do a composite sketch of her.

Arsinoe_450x650.jpg

SE10

Rookie
Marty Mcfly;8664 said:
I will say that the line of Cleopatra was descended directly from one of the successors of Alexander the Great.

Yes she was Greek and had to learn the anciant egyptian language....the fucking morons that abound these days are convinced that she was some sort of black african queen.

She doesnt look very black does she.

Attachments

• 452px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg
    452px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 42

SPaM Donkeh

The perfect ass
Internet rumor, plain and simple.

The DNA evidence doesn't prove Tut is white, it only proves that he is NOT black. He's a doon-coon... everyone already knew that. Oh, except the Africans who want to think that all the Pharaohs were jiggaboo.

She points out the uncertainty of determining ancestry using the Y chromosome, and that even if R1b is Tut's haplogroup, that does not necessarily mean he's European. Some sub-branches of the R1b haplogroup today are mainly found in Sub-Sahara Africa: “This branch of R1b is very strongly represented in the Chadric population of Western Sub-Saharan Africa with more than 95% of Cameroonian Ouldemes having an R1b? haplogroup. What is even more striking is that 28% of male the Berbers from Siwa in Egypt still have an R1b? Haplogroup. There is another concentration of R1b in central Aurasia.” Phizackerley believes that, if R1b Is indeed Tut's haplogroup, migrations when the Sahara changed from fertile savannah to desert might account for this.
http://www.kv64.info/2010/07/was-tutankhamun-european-consideratons.html

Tut's father, Akhenaten is much more interesting. This pharaoh was basically the inventor of monotheism, a radical and despised concept back in the day.

He was also a physical freak of nature, with hips like a woman, man boobies, and a freakishly misshapen skull.

20091104054244048425.jpg

akhenaten1.jpg

Back