DNA says King Tut was White. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Frogger

4/ev/er Young
lol this is B.S

acient egyptians were almost like middle easterns. Darker skin, dark hair, dark eyes... You never see egyptian painting of people with blonde, brown hair.

look at the freaking paintings. They werent white, they werent black but brown.

Frogger

4/ev/er Young
aRyan;8447 said:
Ancient Egyptians were mostly White. The way they are portrayed now is all wrong, according to science.

hell no, they werent. :lol:

seriously....

according to science? :rofl:

Go back to school.

Frogger

4/ev/er Young
Spam Donkeh;14262 said:
No doubt. Junk science and internet rumor.

I have taken countless biology classes all the way from 1st grade thro college.

you have to be ignorant and uneducated to think that races are from diffrent ancestors.

Everybody come from same ancestor.

As for acient egyptions ffs...

They did research among white europeans few years ago and found out more than 90 perc of them have african DNA in them.

so basicly a black extermist can make a thread here saying "Leonardo da Vinci was black zomgggg"

Jason

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Yeah Frogger, I can tell by the way you so consistently butcher the most elementary aspects of the English language that you're really up on your "biology" and a true scholar. I know I'm convinced.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
I admire Zahi Hawass. He's a crazy bastard who screams and curses at archaeology interns, his hired workers, and is otherwise pretty much a class-A asshole. His explanation: "In archaeology, the dead are far more important than the living." He's also very knowledgeable and second to none at what he does.

I'm paying $348 to attend an Ancient Mysteries conference he'll be presiding over at the A.R.E. right here in Virginia Beach, October 8-10. Can't wait!

wino

DILLIGAF
I agree with you on Zahi he comes across as a nutter but a passionate one for his countries history. And the conferance sounds good SB. Let us know what it was like. Pity it's so many months away.

Frogger

4/ev/er Young
Jason;14425 said:
Yeah Frogger, I can tell by the way you so consistently butcher the most elementary aspects of the English language that you're really up on your "biology" and a true scholar. I know I'm convinced.

English is not my first language. However i am almost fluent in it. I know two other languages as well.

How many languages do you know?

SE10;14429 said:
Shame you didnt take any English ones.

ha ha!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hey I'm self taught three programming languages and I dropped out of accounting school once, does that make me an expert on trade deficits?

Frogger

4/ev/er Young
D.O.A.;14524 said:
Hey I'm self taught three programming languages and I dropped out of accounting school once, does that make me an expert on trade deficits?

No.

but it's great to see putting those so called "self taught" skills to a good use.

*looks around*

meh

SPaM Donkeh

The perfect ass
Suicide Boy;14426 said:
I admire Zahi Hawass. He's a crazy bastard who screams and curses at archaeology interns, his hired workers, and is otherwise pretty much a class-A asshole. His explanation: "In archaeology, the dead are far more important than the living." He's also very knowledgeable and second to none at what he does.

I'm paying $348 to attend an Ancient Mysteries conference he'll be presiding over at the A.R.E. right here in Virginia Beach, October 8-10. Can't wait!

That would be cool actually... but the Egyptian govt. has Zahi by the short hairs. He has to abide by conventional archeology theory, even though, IMO, he knows better.

I mean the pyramids weren't tombs for dead pharaohs, and even Zahi knows it. He likes his lifestyle and he'll lose that, and maybe his life, if he speaks otherwise.

Wait, Cleopatra was Greek right? So obviously the most privileged positions in Egyptian society weren't entirely exclusive of foreigners. Perhaps they preferred the import of outsiders to rule over them. King tut may have been another import...I mean who doesn't prefer a precision tooled German car over a locally manufactured slab of shit? Roight? Roight!

SPaM Donkeh

The perfect ass
revolva;14790 said:
Wait, Cleopatra was Greek right? So obviously the most privileged positions in Egyptian society weren't entirely exclusive of foreigners. Perhaps they preferred the import of outsiders to rule over them. King tut may have been another import...I mean who doesn't prefer a precision tooled German car over a locally manufactured slab of shit? Roight? Roight!

For a while, Jews ruled Egypt. This was before the time of Moses when Jews were called Hyksos.

How bad would that suck?

Back