Do you have a DELUSORY IDENTITY? 💥 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.

Most of the sheep and lemmings we live around use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and the like to create alter-identities in order to enter a weird and grotesque competition in hopes to win what - I'm not too sure of. But this short video demonstrates why social media is so destructive.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
No I am really the captain of a pirate ship.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
It looks like there is some FINE dining available on your vessel. Seems better than the menu of Carnival and Virgin! I'm a huge fan of good food and beverage. Do you have any weekend cruise getaways coming up in the next few months? 🚢🏴‍☠️🆘⚓
Are you asking me? Not sure why I was quoted.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
So many people with a sadfishing personalities on social media...
Ooo can I send you some hugs...🤗
Did you mean to type 'sadfishing' or catfishing?
Are you asking me? Not sure why I was quoted.
I hit quote by error, but I think I fixed it. My bad.
I don't use Instagram, Facebook, etc. Don't post on YouTube. So no.
I meant to reply to this comment you made. And I had wanted to say how refreshing it is to hear someone say they don't use any of the most popular platforms. You must be pretty freaking cool. 😎

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Eckhart Tolle is a legend. His book, The Power of Now, was key in getting me to the best mental state I’ve ever been following rehab. I’ve studied many other similar books and mashed them all together in my cocobontis. He is spot on about the social media craze.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I don't like that guy talking, what's his name, Eckhart Tolle, another scammer, just like those Christians from the prosperity gospel, Oprah Winfrey, Deepak Chopra and the rest of the gurus. They are full of shit, they have a good business because what they sell doesn't exist, their talent is making people believe it does.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
I don't use Instagram, Facebook, etc. Don't post on YouTube. So no.
Neither do I. I've had 2 instances in the past of men asking me "What's your IG?" (Instead of asking for a phone number I guess?) that thought I was rejecting them in some way or lying when I told them I didn't have one. It seemed ludicrous to them that I didn't have an Instagram account. Wild shit, going from chatting you up to angrily calling you a bitch/cunt in less than thirty seconds, as if it's impossible that someone could live without Instagram.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
It looks like there is some FINE dining available on your vessel. Seems better than the menu of Carnival and Virgin! I'm a huge fan of good food and beverage. Do you have any weekend cruise getaways coming up in the next few months? 🚢🏴‍☠️🆘⚓
We are always sailing.

Bfeer

This user was banned
Did you mean to type 'sadfishing' or catfishing?

I hit quote by error, but I think I fixed it. My bad.

I meant to reply to this comment you made. And I had wanted to say how refreshing it is to hear someone say they don't use any of the most popular platforms. You must be pretty freaking cool. 😎
GG is your/ our Facebook you pillock. You come here to pretend to be someone you're not and chase them likes (but because it's a gore site we are cool and edgy unlike the closed minded plebs). If you were just here for the gore we wouldn't know you existed. Not having a go just stating the bleedin' obvious.

Back