Do you think rapists should be killed? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chernika

Obnoxious
This user was banned
Nah, all they need is a little therapy.

Of course they should be killed.

tumblr_my0kszcB521rw5vcwo1_400.gif

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I'm sick of repeating myself but will post it again...All crims should be put on exercise bikes to pedal generators and make electricity... They'll be doing their part for global warming so it's win win...They want to work out anyway...
Thats actually a good idea, and not that new. I visited an old prison museum in Beaumaris, North Wales They have one of the last working penal treadmills in Britain, apparently most of them served absolutely no purpose at all but the one in Beaumaris pumped water around the prison, theres a row of them, 2 guys per treadmill 10 minutes on, 10 mins on the bench , was very painful as the treads fall away from your feet constantly. (its an awesome jail to visit, nothing has changed inside and all the cells, kitchens etc are as was and only 3 quid to get in)

rew.jpg
beaumaris-gaol-front.jpg

Santtu

What ever...
But what if it was Graziani that was raped? I think in that case, the rapist sbad englishhould be forced to marry him.
I like you...So what is going to happen...

and your opinions, you are kind of järkevä in finnish , it means like common sense, I guess.
Google it... That's what Jesus would do...
I dont have to "google" it. I asked you to tell me, Ok , you do not have to get bichcy....

Santtu

What ever...
I like you...So what is going to happen...

and your opinions, you are kind of järkevä in finnish , it means like common sense, I guess.

I dont have to "google" it. I asked you to tell me, Ok , you do not have to get bichcy....

it's ok, all right...

Back