Do you think rapists should be killed? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Santtu

What ever...
I like you...So what is going to happen...

and your opinions, you are kind of järkevä in finnish , it means like common sense, I guess.

I dont have to "google" it. I asked you to tell me, Ok , you do not have to get bichcy....

I'm sick of repeating myself but will post it again...All crims should be put on exercise bikes to pedal generators and make electricity... They'll be doing their part for global warming so it's win win...They want to work out anyway...

Hang in there, poor thing... Thank's for your opinion on the night...

Ossewa

Lurker
Depends who and why. Rape committed within a community should get them killed, but if its targeted to enemies or those outside a community why would you do anything to punish the one who did it.

insan3litto

This user was banned
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
They should die cuz they outchea raping and shid they sick sum wrong wit em but then again some rapists were raped them selves but most of em just sick 💯💯

deviant2

hell is other people
It's a military term; i.e. if a hostile place is bombed and civilians were killed they're called a 'colleteral damage'.
Additional but secondary

Also means something of value used to secure a loan or substantial purchase, to be forfeited if the contract/deal isn't met.

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Additional but secondary

Also means something of value used to secure a loan or substantial purchase, to be forfeited if the contract/deal isn't met.
Thanks Dev, I've known the word only together with 'damage'. Learnt something new today. :tu:
Never came on the idea until now to translate/look up 'colleteral' alone.

Last edited:

Killchain

Lurker
Of course not. I don't see a big problem regarding them. Besides, it is equally "false" to murder someone, which only makes a rapist murderer a hypocrite.

rottdflesh

𖤐 𖤐 𖤐
Raped , then killed, then chop they dick off , then raped with their own dick, then revived show them The video of them being self raped , then killed again .
they should be raped, then have their dicks cut off, then raped where their dick was, then killed then so on lmao

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
A difficult question, as the evidence is just One > One, it is hard to gauge. If was just someone out looking for some one to rape, and would be evidence of intention to that well yes. If it was someone whom was picked up at a bar and consented, then went down the raped me route is hard for a male to prove otherwise. I have never had a one night stand, I respect ppl whom respect me. Though there are ppl out there who do not take no for an answer - would love to meet them.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I like you...So what is going to happen...

and your opinions, you are kind of järkevä in finnish , it means like common sense, I guess.

I dont have to "google" it. I asked you to tell me, Ok , you do not have to get bichcy....
That was meant to be funny...

RSBzero

Rookie
Nah, all they need is a little therapy.

Of course they should be killed.

tumblr_my0kszcB521rw5vcwo1_400.gif
Pretty cool way to die, I would like to suffer just a bit though, since you can only die once and all haha

Back