Do you think rapists should be killed? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

No, but smashing their testicles would scar them for life since the victim is also scarred mentally for life. Fair justice!

Nah, all they need is a little therapy.

Of course they should be killed.

tumblr_my0kszcB521rw5vcwo1_400.gif
But first let’s brutally penetrate them

Xena1966

This user was banned
No. Not really. Many women honestly ask for what they get. Dressing provocatively, flirting, teasing....

TheGoreQuestioner890

This user was banned
No. Not really. Many women honestly ask for what they get. Dressing provocatively, flirting, teasing....
Okay and? No fucking woman asks for shit. I'm a man and through my 18 years being a man, i've never heard a woman once ask to be raped. You sound like a rapist. One thing you need to get straight is that the world is a cold fucking place. You think they ask for that shit? They don't. People think they're tools. Like in Rambo 4 and 5. That's real. They think women are fucking tools. The fucking bastards should die.

AntiHero94

NewbieX
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
I’ll put it this way, I don’t give a damn what happens to those scumbags. If they get killed, eh, they undoubtedly won’t be missed.

Rahamaddr

Und eines tages sind wir frei, einfach frei
They should be the whores of some psycho torturer for the rest of their lives. They don't deserve to live anyways, so at least they generate something. :fuckyeah:

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
calm the fuck down, maybe you actually did ignore her no’s and cannot accept responsibility. let’s not gaslight xoxo
I'll not take sexual lectures from some Incel NEET, and riding a man's dick whilst screaming for more is hardly the behaviour of a rape victim.

I’m against the death penalty. I guess it’s ironic considering how much time I spend on here but whatever. However, I don’t believe they should be kept separate from the rest of the prison population. It’s common for rapists/child molesters to be separated for their own safety, but I say throw them in with the rest and let them learn how it feels to be overpowered and dominated.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
It seems that it’s all targeted against male rapists yet there are many females that rape but don’t get mentioned

toxicologist

Human Rage
Depends if she fat and uglly or not if she fat and ugly then reward the guy because the fat and ugly girl will love the attention and be grateful she was chosen to be raped

Back