Do you think rapists should be killed? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Not killed, only they need medical therapy
Some medicines prevent an erection
In World War II, soldiers must drank brominated water to reduce their sexual desire.
If medication does not work, then their testicles should be removed medically and the problem is solved

first of all i want to get my (twisted?) view of justice out in plain sight, any man tall male that preys on the weak/smaller/old/child or female gets dragged off to a spot where no one minds a bloody mess and slain in whatever manner is close at hand, gun, 2x4, run over, hanged...
so yeah, im good with death for a rapist.

Backburner

Rookie
You need to look at the details of the rape, like was it just drunk sex, did she change her mind halfway through or did she deserve to get raped?

Re-read the thread title. No, there shouldn't be a death penalty.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
every1, who is pretending they should not be killed is defending a rapist or themselves is up to rape some1 in the future.
I don’t protect rapists but it’s not a big crime yet to be punishable by death
Medication that prevents an erection or, if that doesn’t work, removal of the testicles would be enough punishment

violetgoth69

Out of body
every1, who is pretending they should not be killed is defending a rapist or themselves is up to rape some1 in the future.
For real tho^^^^
Who defends a rapist?? I thought the title was “do you think rapists should be killed” wouldn’t that mean we’re talking about actual rapist. Proved rapists? Obviously if they are proved not guilty then they aren’t a rapist?? People really underestimate how much that can ruin someone’s life. Being raped. As someone who lived through that as a child I can definitely say that if that didn’t happen to me I’d be a lot different than I am now.

violetgoth69

Out of body
I don’t protect rapists but it’s not a big crime yet to be punishable by death
Medication that prevents an erection or, if that doesn’t work, removal of the testicles would be enough punishment
Lol the problem with rapists isn’t their dick. It’s their mind. You’re not going to “fix” someone like that. If they aren’t put to death then they’ll just be killed in prison anyways.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Lol the problem with rapists isn’t their dick. It’s their mind. You’re not going to “fix” someone like that. If they aren’t put to death then they’ll just be killed in prison anyways.
Rapists use their penis to rape
If doctors they wilt their brains with medication,they won’t have more erections and won’t even feel like having sex anymore in their brain, so there’s no violence and no rape anymore
Removed their testicles is the next option, the problem will be solved, they will never be able to rape anyone again without testicles because without testicles the penis cannot work sexually anymore
Child molesters may be killed in prison, ordinary adult rapists are not harmed by other prison inmates
Anyway, rape is not such a giant sin as to cause him to give a death sentence in court for a rape

violetgoth69

Out of body
Rapists use their penis to rape
If doctors they wilt their brains with medication,they won’t have more erections and won’t even feel like having sex anymore in their brain, so there’s no violence and no rape anymore
Removed their testicles is the next option, the problem will be solved, they will never be able to rape anyone again without testicles because without testicles the penis cannot work sexually anymore
Child molesters may be killed in prison, ordinary adult rapists are not harmed by other prison inmates
Anyway, rape is not such a giant sin as to cause him to give a death sentence in court for a rape
You’re fucking dense dude.

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
No they should have fluffy pillows food brought to them on silver platters massages and there every desire fulfilled 😳😜😅😅
Fuck just send them to the plains of Africa let the wild animals deal with them

Der Wolf

This user was banned
You’re fucking dense dude.
No you guys a little bit too cruel
You cannot impose the death penalty for a rape, it is not murder for sentence a rapist to death
There is another ways to end the sexual violence without killing anyone

Watcher in The Water

Rotten, Goregasm & Bestgore Veteran
No keep them alive and have them raped constantly all day everyday my horses and other livestock with vinegar and salt poured I to the anus every 15mins.

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Tortured and then killed, genitals cut off by the victim and force fed. Victim gets choice of how they're tortured/killed.

Back