Do you think rapists should be killed? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom5051

This user was banned
if you are 100% sure the person is a rapist, kill them but since more than 10% of women lie about being raped, can you be sure enough everytime to warrant the death penalty? Be kind of shit executing innocent blokes because some bitch had next day regrets or wanted to be vindictive (as so many of them are).

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Rape is a shitty pussy crime. If caught for rape it's worse than murder. That's why I never let them live when I'm finished with them at my rape cabin.

So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
All convicted violent felons, if I were "His Lord High Honor", would be tied to a stake, drenched in napalm, and set alight....such that anyone in attendence could be pleasured by the beautiful, serenity-inducing, sublime effects of the condemned's withering screams...as they burn.

Matt06

Fresh Meat
Some rapist where chimicaly castrated but still attack victims after that. If there is proofs they are rapist, kill them and familly. Cause maybe rape is in there DNA. Stop protect criminals, punish them hard!

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
Nope. Firstly, a rape case is one of the easiest to fabricate cases. Many innocent would be killed because of this. Secondly, this only encourages real rapists to kill their victims to minimize the risk of getting caught. So most rape victims would end up dead. Killing rapists may sound good but actually, it causes more harm than good.

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
Are you kidding me? This is supposed to be a question? Send them all to Brazilian prisons.

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
Nope. Firstly, a rape case is one of the easiest to fabricate cases. Many innocent would be killed because of this. Secondly, this only encourages real rapists to kill their victims to minimize the risk of getting caught. So most rape victims would end up dead. Killing rapists may sound good but actually, it causes more harm than good.
But then they’d be arrested for murder. So what’s the point?

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
But then they’d be arrested for murder. So what’s the point?
Murder cases are much harder to solve than rape. Murder victims don't file police reports. You'd have a much better chance to get away with murder than rape. Even if you're getting caught, murder victims also don't testify. You'd still have a considerably better chance to walk due to the lack of evidence.

So, if rape was made a capital crime. It would be stupid and illogical for a rapist to leave the victim alive.

nobody deserves death or curelty, even when they commit the most awful of crimes. they should ethier be locked up to protect others or rehabillitated becuase they cant be responsible for their actions, if you would like continue this debate on why no one can be responsible for their actions reply to this with a singel yes.
you are the most fucking retarded bitch to ever be born, you think evil people are not responsible for their actions? You probably failed your suicide by blowing out parts of your fucking brain that allows you to think normally

Back