Do you think rapists should be killed? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rockrevival

gore enthusiast
Bull fucking shit. There is no reliable source that keeps track of false rape allegations, and there are rarely charges or repercussions for it. 4% my ass!!!
Bull fucking shit. There is no reliable source that keeps track of false rape allegations, and there are rarely charges or repercussions for it. 4% my ass!!!
https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

“2-10 percent” asshole.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
barely charges??? false accusations are crimes.. any person who has been proven to false accuse someone of rape has faced repercussions. please do your research. 🖤
Hahaha you must be out of your mind. They rarely EVER charge for false accusations because it is pretty hard to show it was intentional and it is looked at as scaring women away from reporting actual rape.
Believe me, I’ve done my fucking research. Hours and hours including setting up a protest at my local court house that made local news. Me and my family members including step sons, and other family were all falsely accused of rape in a hateful custody battle. Time after time it was proven not true. Do you think they did shit? NO Nothing.
Take your little pathetically inaccurate NSVRC stats and stick them directly up your ass, you have NO idea what your talking about.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
did she deserve it or not? it's like someone having their head cut off here - what they did to earn that position really makes a difference if I even give a fuck

Sholari

independent retired, mid weight
i think they should, put yourself in the shoes of a beautiful delicate fragile teenage girl, being overpowered by a male adult, the first thing that would likely happen to the girl is the loss of strength, then she would have difficulty breathing and the whole experience would be like suffocating, on top of that their bodies violated will cause a sense of pollution in their thoughts, some of them will cleanse this dirt by either self harm, self destruction (suicide), a coping mechanism like drugs or alcohol, or hypersexuality (further degrading themselves in a downward spiral, loosing all self worth and loosing the status of a worthy female for marriage), even worst is if they get pregnant, the thought of bearing the offspring of the abuser will make them sick to the stomach, if abortion is not possible they are likely to give the baby up for adoption, or sell the baby, throw it way, or even kill the baby..., it is a myriad of shitty repercussions that the female has to sustain while the rapist walks away without any sort of issues if he manages to not get caught , from my own point of view the worst a rapist could do to a female is to steal her virginity

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
look out! robot rape!!

giphy (76).gif

jhouma77

This user was banned
Who decides that and what's about the falsely accused? Happens every day.
Collateral damage?
12 ppl decide it like they always do. Falsely accused you say? Do away with exoneration. If 12ppl said you did it and call you guilty? Then fuck you if you’re innocent. Millions of innocent lives are killed each yr. no one bats an eye. God forbid we fry the wrong fucker! 🙄 there should be no appeals. Once guilty you’re brought out in public and shot. Done. Crime goes down. Everyone goes home and we live happily ever after

Back