Do you think rapists should be killed? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lilo562

NewbieX
You ever seen the dad who shot a rapist in the head with disguise on? The supposed guy wa s a karate teacher who th feather had trust him as he had his sons in karate at the time. Little did he know the sons were sexually abused and when the rapist was going into custody, a man with a hat and glasses shot the rapist point blank in the head, killing him instantly.

Lrwguitar

This user was banned
So I see alot of vids about rapists been fucked up by vigilantes. Do you think they should have a fair trial and be put in prison? Or the latter?
Extra judicial punishment is always wrong, let the courts deal with it. I don't think you should die for rape, court sanctioned violent retribution and prison would suffice and emasculation for repeat offenders.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Yes, not even weather dependent
So long as it is proven rape
Not the whole
"drunk student has sex then regrets it; claims rape"
Or "ex-wife claims husband raped her for years of their marriage"
(I'm sure there are real domestic abuse situations too)

So basically same with the death penalty in general
So long as the crime is proven without any doubt to have been committed by the convicted, then yes
String em up
String em up good n proper
In bad weather

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
But as for vigilante's..
Fair enough in Africa or somewhere with an average IQ equivalent to that of an intelligent dog...
But generally... Too easy to abuse, you'd soon just basically have "warlords" picking targets and going on "witch hunts" claiming bs to bring "mob justice" to innocent people they have a grievance with.

I mean...
Do you trust the judgement of the average person out there today?

We need order to the society, that's why we need to halt actions that would agitate the disorganization unless needed for the greater good. And I'm here to desensitize myself so that I'll be composed once I witness actual gorish events.

kaijucore

bird law expert
Rape in 99% of situations is extremely difficult to prove. It’s not always being pulled into an alley by a stranger, or kidnapped and abused. Crimes like that make up a tiny percentage. Most of the time it goes on within domestic situations, family groups, it’s carried out by people you’d least expect. The shit part of that is that it’s a hard crime to prove in those circumstances. People will come forward years after the fact after taking time to process their trauma, and even though they’re being truthful they ultimately have no concrete evidence. I don’t think people realise just how rare it is for rapists to be brought to justice. Mine is only going on trial now, six years after the fact, because he had multiple victims, and the chances of 5+ girls who’ve never met telling the same story about a single man are extremely low. I had no evidence except a few vague texts and my testimony - alone it would have gotten me nowhere, but paired with the testimonies of others a pattern of behaviour is created that’s now thankfully had him arrested. But for a long time I had to accept that he would likely go unpunished forever and attempt to make my peace with that fact.

Do I think that vigilantes should then fix this issue? No, because even though false allegations make up a miniscule proportion of sexual assaults reported to the law, they still do happen. And even if a rapist is proven to have committed the crime, I don’t think putting them to death is the answer. There will always be people on their side arguing for their innocence regardless of evidence proving the contrary, even if the rapist is executed those supporters will never be silenced, and they’re the ones who often times hurt victims the most. With that being said, I don’t believe rehabilitation is the answer either. I believe in rehabilitation as opposed to punishment, but when it comes to murderers, abusers and sex offenders I believe there’s no fixing them. If you treat another human being that way then there’s something inside you irreparably damaged. Let them rot, and be made an example of.

Ultimately preventing this kind of abuse with the threat of execution is useless. Rapists, abusers, etc have been put to death for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and yet abuse still occurs. Death is not a successful deterrent. Imprisonment is arguably more effective, because death can be seen as an easy way out for such a heinous crime. Being forced into servitude to live out the rest of your life riddled with regret is more fitting. Being released into the public whilst openly labelled as a sex offender for all to see fits too, living with fear and paranoia as a result of their own disgusting actions. I think the correct course of action is to improve how our society and the law views victims, how they interprets allegations of assault, and focus on better raising future generations to prevent this sort of thing.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Death is not a successful deterrent.

Bullshit. If we had public executions, mandatory for certain crimes, this would have an effect. Hanging would be ideal, the spectacle of it. Guillotine was too quick. It's the ultimate perp walk. Bring back the stocks too and that fucking hanging cage they put dead cunts in.

Shekofte

This user was banned
They must killed in judgment and justify under policy , not by lynchings of wild people in whatever way they select ...

Back