Do you want to be a comic book character?

CellarQuinn

Rookie
I asked a GG member today if I could use their profile picture for my character and they were really cool with it, so it gave me a idea... why not just ask the rest of you guys too!

I'm struggling with designing faces so I really need pictures of female/male faces to help with this. If you want to contribute and post a picture of yourself make sure before you do you change it to black and white (makes it easier to work with) and I don't mind angles although it would be easier if it was a head on photo.

I would really appreciate the help because I've hit a brick wall with it.

(Although I will be using the faces for my characters I can also design a character for you)

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
:shrug:
U can use mine from Members Photos. if you want.
I can't be bothered hunting for it & changing it to black & white but u can if u want. :lol:

OP
CellarQuinn

CellarQuinn

Rookie
Maybe I didn't write this correctly. Creating comic book, need photos for inspiration for my characters...

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
I asked a GG member today if I could use their profile picture for my character and they were really cool with it, so it gave me a idea... why not just ask the rest of you guys too!

I'm struggling with designing faces so I really need pictures of female/male faces to help with this. If you want to contribute and post a picture of yourself make sure before you do you change it to black and white (makes it easier to work with) and I don't mind angles although it would be easier if it was a head on photo.

I would really appreciate the help because I've hit a brick wall with it.

(Although I will be using the faces for my characters I can also design a character for you)
I'll pm you. Don't want the perverts on this site wanking over my pics.