Documentaries

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
north korea exposed even moar

Our trip to North Korea was a visit to a fucking communist theme park except that instead of communism it was mind-blowing mentally retarded religious experience involving some dude's massive ego and millions of people told to celebrate it. The country is a mental asylum, we had all the freedom to move of the "guests" at Guantanamo and have seen enough creepy propaganda crap to last 5 lifetimes.

Alas. The first part is an intro to the country and the history/politics without which the rest wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. Grab a sandwich and sit through it. Or not. That's what it is and thats what you get. Enjoy.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Terry Pratchett explores the realities of medically assisted death. Having been diagnosed with a rare form of early onset Alzheimer's disease in 2008, Terry considers how he might choose to end his life as his condition progresses.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
bulgaria's abandoned children.
i feel bad for the only normal girl in there, being surrounded by retards for so long must've really fucked up her brain. she acually doesnt seem so bad, seems smarter than most of the people i had to work with at my older jobs. for the rest, death is better tbh.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
"which type of sickness killing boys? AIDS
which type of sickness killing girls? AIDS
which type of sickness killing neighbor? AIDS
which type of sickness killing everybody? AIDS"

libya's national anthem ftw:lulz: