Documentaries (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Owned & Operated is a mosaic of the world through the lens of the internet. Showing our lives as consumers, under the thumbs of privileged individuals and their methods of control. But the world is awakening, and the experience is something outside the normal rules of social interaction, causing excitement in those who are not served by the current system... and fear in those who are pampered by it.

This documentary attempts to present these events using the video, audio and written content uploaded to the internet by the collective human consciousness comprised of every individual participant.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
All my point is that most were kids when they did this shit, i for one didn't take any responsibilities on till i was 20, end of the day i just think many of them should have very long jail sentences /indefinite over execution, becoz of one decision they cud have made in a split second in a tense scenario when STILL A KID.

I did plenty of dumb stuff when I was young, too. I think most people did. But even when I was young, getting in trouble, and not giving a fuck about anything, I still never did anything like robbery, rape or murder. I think if you are 15 or 16, maybe you won't think of the consequences of certain things, but you most certainly still would understand that doing something like robbing a store with a loaded gun or a machete is extremely wrong, extremely dangerous, extremely serious, & extremely illegal.

Just my 2 cents.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Depends on your upbringing rolemodels society which you live, hundreds of factors can make a difference to how you viewed the world in you teens and how I saw the world in my teens or these people, I had no adult role models in my childhood just my peers who were a few years my senior I was taking class As by the time I was 12-13 pills and stuff, I had next to no morals, I killed nor raped anyone, but I did most other shit by the time I was 18 and I can't say I wudnt have done anything rash had I been caught in the act becos I was drugged addled and moraless , fuck knows what choices I would have made if forced on spot, I'm just glad was never put in the predicament, I'm not that way inclined as an adult but I cud have done time for many things. I'm not a bad person I did have a mispent youth and could easily have ducked up something as a child that would have ruinedmy adult life

just my 2 cent, from my experiences.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Lol, my strange addiction is one of my favourites. puppet lady would get a high-kick to the face yo

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
i like puppet lady, she got that crazy look in her eyes that says "we'll see who's laughing last". she's prob nuttier than them all

HG

95T exp
Christopher Hitchens—the incomparable critic, masterful rhetorician, fiery wit, and fearless bon vivant—died today at the age of 62. Hitchens was diagnosed with esophageal cancer in the spring of 2010, just after the publication of his memoir, Hitch-22, and began chemotherapy soon after. His matchless prose has appeared in Vanity Fair since 1992, when he was named contributing editor.

"Cancer victimhood contains a permanent temptation to be self-centered and even solipsistic," Hitchens wrote nearly a year ago in Vanity Fair, but his own final labors were anything but: in the last 12 months, he produced for this magazine a piece on U.S.-Pakistani relations in the wake of Osama bin Laden's death, a portrait of Joan Didion, an essay on the Private Eye retrospective at the Victoria and Albert Museum, a prediction about the future of democracy in Egypt, a meditation on the legacy of progressivism in Wisconsin, and a series of frank, graceful, and exquisitely written essays in which he chronicled the physical and spiritual effects of his disease. At the end, Hitchens was more engaged, relentless, hilarious, observant, and intelligent than just about everyone else—just as he had been for the last four decades.

"My chief consolation in this year of living dyingly has been the presence of friends," he wrote in the June 2011 issue. He died in their presence, too, at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. May his 62 years of living, well, so livingly console the many of us who will miss him dearly.
Vanity Fair

Christopher Hitchens - author, journalist and champion of the "new atheism" movement - has given an interview to Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman.
Here he talks about his treatment for oesophageal cancer which has now spread to his lymph nodes and lungs.

Tooly

Tier One
Only watched the first couple of minutes. Saw something similar on tv the other night. This shiela says biscuit 100's of times a day! Poor buggers!

Back