Documentaries (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

KG

stalking
Does anyone know where to find the latest west memphis 3 documentary that was released?

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
THE BEST ONE IVE SEEN TO DATE IS THE NEW ONE ON HBO ABOUT LYBIA I DONT REALLY LIKE DOCS HOWEVER THIS ONE KEPT MY ATTENTION THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING ........
IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE CHECK IT OUT ....

wino

DILLIGAF
I haven't been in this thread for way tooooo long it seems, great viewing here guys, I need to get off my ass and get the 2nd screen going so I can start watching it all.

Thanks to All

Hellwig

Banned

On December 23, 1985 two Heavy Metal fans from Sparks, Nevada, USA – 18 year old Raymond Belknap and 20 year old James Vance – attempted to commit suicides with a sawed-off 12-guage shotgun by a church in Reno. Raymond Belknap went first and successfully killed himself by blowing his brains out. James Vance attempted to do the same but only blew much of his face and frontal brain lobes off, turning his suicide attempt into an utter failure.
In the summer of 1990, James Vance’s family decided to sue Judas Priest, claiming that the band’s songs contained subliminal messages which enticed the listeners into committing suicides. They said Judas Priest was to blame for the deaths of Raymond Belknap and their son James Vance, who died 3 years after the shooting.
James Vance’s mother hired a lawyer whose job was to persuade the judge that the Judas Priest song “Better By You, Better Than Me” from the Stained Class album contained a “Do It” subliminal message. I don’t suppose Nike had their slogan going back then cause they would have gotten sued too.
Dream Deceivers: The Story Behind James Vance Vs. Judas Priest is a full name of the 1991 documentary by David Van Taylor that covers the trial and contains interviews with family members of the victims. Although said victims were only victims of their own uselessness as well as uselessness of their failed parents who brought up failed kids. Luckily, that’s also the way judge Jerry Whitehead who presided the trial saw it and the case was dismissed.

panda

Fresh Meat
^ simple minded creatures happy in the knowledge that they're kings of their own little jungles.... until they meet with people.

Back