Documentaries (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
You Americans should stick some of these images on your fridge door.
DB69AAC2-4C25-4EAC-9497-B4BC4CDBC57C.jpeg

wtf are you talking about? try saying that to my face(or whatever stray body part is on the lower right)

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Half way through. They survived 11 y. Of this sht? I’d last a week TOPS☠. Smart, aware guy. Amazed that he can tell this tale.
That story with the guy he owed the 60k to was insane , I did laugh a few times too , the was Dangerfield told was great

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
this is a good 4 part series about spying on call center scammers...

When a scammer connected to my PC, I was able to reverse their connection and discover that they had CCTV. You're going to see the most detailed exposé of a tech support scam ever seen on YouTube. The company were called Faremart.com - A travel agency in Delhi who use their buildings and VOIP telephony to run various scams. They are one of hundreds of scam call centres in India and this one group will make over $3 million per year with scams.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
this is a good 4 part series about spying on call center scammers...

When a scammer connected to my PC, I was able to reverse their connection and discover that they had CCTV. You're going to see the most detailed exposé of a tech support scam ever seen on YouTube. The company were called Faremart.com - A travel agency in Delhi who use their buildings and VOIP telephony to run various scams. They are one of hundreds of scam call centres in India and this one group will make over $3 million per year with scams.

BBC PANORAMA MADE THEIR VERSION OF THIS ASWELL...

HG

95T exp
Police whistle blower Jon Wedger tells his story. Former Scotland Yard detective Jon Wedger campaigns for the protection of whistleblowers & justice for the victims and survivors of child abuse. Jon exposes the dark side of the police and the cover up of child abuse from some high profile names from around the world.

very interesting...its such a disgusting crime...

Back