Documentaries (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
north korea exposed even moar

Our trip to North Korea was a visit to a fucking communist theme park except that instead of communism it was mind-blowing mentally retarded religious experience involving some dude's massive ego and millions of people told to celebrate it. The country is a mental asylum, we had all the freedom to move of the "guests" at Guantanamo and have seen enough creepy propaganda crap to last 5 lifetimes.

Alas. The first part is an intro to the country and the history/politics without which the rest wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. Grab a sandwich and sit through it. Or not. That's what it is and thats what you get. Enjoy.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Vice Guide Inside Afghanistan

This part always cracks me up. Lol as soon as we leave Afghanistan the same thing is going to happen to the Western backed gangster government that happened to the Soviet backed Communist government there a couple decades ago.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Crack house.

425551_true_stories_crack_house.png

I uploaded this documentary as it seems to have been taken down from many places that it was hosted, well worth a look into the grimey and destitute world of crack cocaine slaves it is filmed in a rough area of Liverpool UK.

The TV documentary follows former drug user Carl John as he turns a camera on his own world to film his crack-addicted friends. Very insightful and disturbing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hh1b3ckk3vv5thp

Enjoy

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Death Row Kids
jtowpl.png

In the last five years, more juvenile offenders were killed in Texas than in the rest of the world combined. America continues to defend its right to execute children. "They think we're beasts. And we deserve nothing else other than our execution," despairs Oswaldo. He's been on death row since he was 17, after accidentally killing a man during an armed robbery. "In 12 years, I haven't had a hug or a kiss." In Louisiana, Lawrence Jacob Jr is also fighting for his life. Like Oswaldo, he was only 17 when he was sentenced to death. "I'm not asking you to release me. I'm only asking you for the chance to rehabilitate," he reasons. Cerebral research proves that the brains of 17 year olds have not developed as much as adults. "Youths at that age are much too impulsive and don't have the control," explains one expert. But in America, that's no bar to their execution. This was shot in 2005.

5 out of 5

http://www.mediafire.com/?b0em1eovt16k0bg

Enjoy

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
Nice post, but I think to say that more kids have been executed in prison in the US than the rest the world combined is misleading... the rest of the world serves up mob justice and the victims substitute a prison sentence for the morgue or the river or a shallow grave etc.

I often wonder how many times and how close my life has come to the aweful and various fates of the people posted here. Not the goregrish community, but rather the squished/ shot/burned/raped/eaten/rotten/beaten people.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Nice post, but I think to say that more kids have been executed in prison in the US than the rest the world combined is misleading... the rest of the world serves up mob justice and the victims substitute a prison sentence for the morgue or the river or a shallow grave etc.

I often wonder how many times and how close my life has come to the aweful and various fates of the people posted here. Not the goregrish community, but rather the squished/ shot/burned/raped/eaten/rotten/beaten people.

I never thought it would be truthful to a T, just thought it would be a good insight into the grim lives they live awaiting their deaths for things they done as children, worth a ganders in my books.

Reactions: C_R

some guy

Taiwanese Ambassador
This part always cracks me up. Lol as soon as we leave Afghanistan the same thing is going to happen to the Western backed gangster government that happened to the Soviet backed Communist government there a couple decades ago.

i like how people seem to sit there behind their monitors and watch these documentarys and formulate ideas on how the war should be fought and won and possible outcomes, when in fact they have no idea what really goes on or even been there for that matter, so by all means go sit comfortably on the sidelines and make smartass comments. :coffee:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Death Row Kids
jtowpl.png

In the last five years, more juvenile offenders were killed in Texas than in the rest of the world combined. America continues to defend its right to execute children. "They think we're beasts. And we deserve nothing else other than our execution," despairs Oswaldo. He's been on death row since he was 17, after accidentally killing a man during an armed robbery. "In 12 years, I haven't had a hug or a kiss."
Enjoy

They are beasts and they deserve execution. Come on... 'accidentally' killing a man during an ARMED robbery? If you go into a store armed with a weapon wanting the money from that store, you most likely are willing to use that weapon. Gimmie a break. Scumbags like this should be doing the rope dance not getting a needle and definitely not wanting a hug or kiss from Mom.

Where is executed store clerks kiss from his Mom? All he gets is some flowers 6 feet above his bones.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
They are beasts and they deserve execution. Come on... 'accidentally' killing a man during an ARMED robbery? If you go into a store armed with a weapon wanting the money from that store, you most likely are willing to use that weapon. Gimmie a break. Scumbags like this should be doing the rope dance not getting a needle and definitely not wanting a hug or kiss from Mom.

Where is executed store clerks kiss from his Mom? All he gets is some flowers 6 feet above his bones.

All my point is that most were kids when they did this shit, i for one didn't take any responsibilities on till i was 20, end of the day i just think many of them should have very long jail sentences /indefinite over execution, becoz of one decision they cud have made in a split second in a tense scenario when STILL A KID.

I posted this becoz i thought it would be worth a watch, not becoz any of the views in said documentary mirror my own views, so why the fuck are you giving me shit. coz they mostly niggers? stop letting them into your cunt-ry then.

Back