Documentaries (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
'From April 27 – May 19, 2017, NOAA and partners will collect critical baseline information about poorly understood deepwater areas in the Pacific. The team will conduct near daily remotely operated vehicle (ROV) dives in American Samoa; the high seas; and the Jarvis Island, Kingman Reef, and Palmyra Atoll Units of the Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument before returning to Honolulu.'

Underwater life-stream isn't available all the time of the day.

NOAA Ocean Explorer: NOAA Ship Okeanos Explorer: Live Video Stream

_Xtina_

Poster girl
I had to watch this for a while before deciding if I thought it was real or not- as one poster said, it's like a Dave Chapelle sketch at the start.
It's almost a parody of itself.
I can't believe women put up with this shit, and for what?

Last edited:

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I had to watch this for a while before deciding if I thought it was real or not- as one poster said, it's like a Dave Chapelle sketch at the start.
It's almost a parody of itself.
I can't believe women put up with this shit, and for what?

Man fuck these faggots...you should see the very moment they get sent to prison, their whole game plan changes. They turn into little scared pussy's and have to pay for protection or trust, they are the ones who get pimped out. They cry like little girls its hilarious how their rolls change within minutes.

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
no one is watching and listening? HA! think again.....
State of Surveillance

That was good. Our Brit government are at it as well. Excuse for it all is to stop terrorism but like it says in the film it dosn't stop it.
Most will say "if you've nothing to hide you've nothing to worry about" What happens in the future wiil folk get arrested for saying somthing they shouldn't in a text or a call? It's already bad enough with all the hate speach laws we have here in Englandistan.

Back