Does anyone have snuff?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
To my understanding snuff films are not confirmed to exist. If they do, they’re likely stashed in an evidence locker, part of someone’s private collection, or on le epic deep web.

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
To my understanding snuff films are not confirmed to exist. If they do, they’re likely stashed in an evidence locker, part of someone’s private collection, or on le epic deep web.
They're not confirmed because the right people like it that way.

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
download.jpeg

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
In these modern times, a "snuff film" would be a film that depicts a real murder of an innocent victim, that was filmed deliberately by the murderers or their accomplices, and (arguably the most important part) that was filmed for the express purpose of selling the completed film to sadists and snuff fetishists on the black market.

That's the main thing, really. Murderers may record themselves actually killing an innocent person, but if they're just taking a memento of the deed or making a threat/statement (cartel/ISIS videos), it's not really a snuff film.

So it's about intent, really. To the sadist watching a snuff film, an innocent person was kidnapped specifically to die for his or her entertainment, and not for any other reason. They won't get that from a video of an ISIS beheading.

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
I’m looking for some sort of snuff, preferably real. Anything similar to the D.O.A films or Volume red, I’ve been searching a lot quite recently. I mainly know of the main films around these sites but it would be nice to find a few I haven’t seen, any sources or suggestions in mind???
The Poughkeepsie Tapes might tickle your pickle.

Back