Does anyone know a murderer? or have had an encounter with one? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TheGoat444

NewbieX
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
How are you doing it’s nice to meet you,now you can say you met someone.

JimmyM730

READY FOR WAR
While I've never met someone who actually killed someone, my cousin is on prison for an attempted murder that she committed when I was in fifth grade. I was never really close enough with her to notice anything different about her, or maybe I was just too young & naive.
Yea my oldest brother killed 6 people and he only told me about 1

junkmaster420

Fresh Meat
I was behind main and Hastings rbc when I was an addict a few years back and I watched this dude stab this guy like 15 times I just turned my back and continued getting high, it didn’t sound good that’s for sure lol

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I was in prison in the late 90s, for being a stupid bastard (one of the reasons I got caught), and while I was in the local prison, I met - within 20-minutes of arriving in the can - a life prisoner who (in his heyday) had been a truck driver. And sometimes, while he was delivery cargo up and down the length of the British Isles, he'd sometimes pick up women. Hitch-hikers, mainly (although I believe he did pick up prostitutes too from time to time). He'd subdue them, rape them, strangle them, and dump their bodies at various truck-stop lay-bys. And if on the return journey, he found himself feeling aroused, he'd go back to those lay-bys, to have another go with them - I'm assuming their remains were still fresh to a degree. He managed to rack up a fair few kills, before he was caught by the police, and because he was deemed to be criminally insane, he was given a life sentence. Actual life - never to be released again, because of the danger he poses to women.

Where did I meet this guy? At the Entrance desk, where we had to strip out of our civilian clothing, and put on prison attire. He was an Orderly - he was "trusted prisoner", who worked the lower end of prison admin, processing prisoners, etc. He had originally been at one of max security prisons down in Glasgow, but after doing 20-years, he'd been moved to a lower category prison - which happened to be the one that I was sent to. I just thought he was a weird-looking fatman, with odd piercing staring eyes. I only found out about his past a few days later. He had a cell to himself (which was rare back then) because although he wasn't a homosexual, he had previous form for sexually assaulting other prisoners, especially if they were small or weak-looking, or looked feminine.

I for the life of me cannot remember his name, and taking into account that he must have been in his 60's when I met him, he's gotta be long dead by now.

~Elena~

NewbieX
My paternal grandfather did time for murder. This was after my grandmother divorced him. She was then murdered by one of her brothers who then killed himself. My father turned out to be a monster.

macread

Well Known Member
I know and knew quite a lot both murdered and been murdered including one that was stabbed to death 10 years after and about 100 yards from where he stabbed his cousin to death.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
My paternal grandfather did time for murder. This was after my grandmother divorced him. She was then murdered by one of her brothers who then killed himself. My father turned out to be a monster.
That's some charming fucking family you've descended from. What are you going to do to top their efforts? Gas a schoolbus full of kids with home-made Sarin?

Krimlife

Lurker
I know about a thousand murderers and did time with the worst of the worse. Alton of really good childhood friends have been convicted and will never see the light of day. And I killed a 16 running across the hyway that was commiting suicide. Not my fault but it still did damage to me.

Back