Does anyone know what video I'm talking about? It's been stuck in my head bothering me for the past 2 years. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
SORRY FOR THE LENGTH, ITS BEEN BOTHERING ME. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?

for me the worst video I've seen wasn't even that gorey. it was a compilation of videos from some Dr. guy, his compilation he made with voice over almost like FOD or something.

I've asked before and nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about, but i remember it in my head from like 2 years ago even. it was of a back room sorta in a church, it was creepily recorded from like a surveillance camera from the 90's, very shitty quality but good enough to see everything. You could tell it was a church from the stained windows that lit up the room. I don't remember everything, although I remember 2 boys being in it wearing something like a diaper only, and their hands were tied with zipties. One was frail and almost anorexic while the other was chubby as fuck. No way they were older than 14 by the looks of it. It wasn't nude, although you could tell the video was heavily perverted as the priest comes in and forces the chubby boy to dance. When the boy denies and tries to stop, he cuts the boys leg while you can hear him screaming with the church music playing. He finally submits to the disgusted creep and dances with him. Somewhere along the line he either falls or gets pushed onto the floor while the skinny boy watches it all happen crying. Eventually the priest puts the knife on the desk next to them and tries to pick up the fat boy pushing him and messing with him. |

During this all the skinny boy eventually gets up from the chair and grabs the knife from the desk where it was left, and he starts stabbing the priest over and over in the back while he was touching the chubby boy. They still had their hands tied while it all happened, but you could hear the anger in those stabs and tears. After the priest is killed he helps the chubby boy up and they escape the room, and that's where the video basically cuts.

the site was effedupmovies if anyone is curious, I use it a lot for horror movies and undergound stuff. They rarely take down videos, but this compilation was taken down the next day. This makes me think it was extremely real.

EDIT: no description explains how disgusting this video was and bothered me, i've been wanting to rewatch it in hopes to realize it's actually fake and I just am overthinking it.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
No bells ringing here sorry.
Thats this movie love
1677344184853.png

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
SORRY FOR THE LENGTH, ITS BEEN BOTHERING ME. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?

for me the worst video I've seen wasn't even that gorey. it was a compilation of videos from some Dr. guy, his compilation he made with voice over almost like FOD or something.

I've asked before and nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about, but i remember it in my head from like 2 years ago even. it was of a back room sorta in a church, it was creepily recorded from like a surveillance camera from the 90's, very shitty quality but good enough to see everything. You could tell it was a church from the stained windows that lit up the room. I don't remember everything, although I remember 2 boys being in it wearing something like a diaper only, and their hands were tied with zipties. One was frail and almost anorexic while the other was chubby as fuck. No way they were older than 14 by the looks of it. It wasn't nude, although you could tell the video was heavily perverted as the priest comes in and forces the chubby boy to dance. When the boy denies and tries to stop, he cuts the boys leg while you can hear him screaming with the church music playing. He finally submits to the disgusted creep and dances with him. Somewhere along the line he either falls or gets pushed onto the floor while the skinny boy watches it all happen crying. Eventually the priest puts the knife on the desk next to them and tries to pick up the fat boy pushing him and messing with him. |

During this all the skinny boy eventually gets up from the chair and grabs the knife from the desk where it was left, and he starts stabbing the priest over and over in the back while he was touching the chubby boy. They still had their hands tied while it all happened, but you could hear the anger in those stabs and tears. After the priest is killed he helps the chubby boy up and they escape the room, and that's where the video basically cuts.

the site was effedupmovies if anyone is curious, I use it a lot for horror movies and undergound stuff. They rarely take down videos, but this compilation was taken down the next day. This makes me think it was extremely real.

EDIT: no description explains how disgusting this video was and bothered me, i've been wanting to rewatch it in hopes to realize it's actually fake and I just am overthinking it.

the-dude-lebowski.gif

KrYpT

★Krypt Keepxr★
This user was banned

Seems like something out of a movie

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I think I know what you’re talking about.

It might be from “Murder Collection Vol 1”, which was directed by the same guy behind the August Underground movies (notorious faux-“snuff”). It’s not real but it’s fairly convincing to the untrained eye.
  • Broadway Rob: The distorted home movie of a pedophile named Broadway Rob who forces two gagged boys, Shawn and Ben clad in only their socks and underwear to dance with him. Shawn tackles Rob, fatally strangling and stabbing him. Shawn and Ben flee, leaving Rob's dead body behind.

Bender41

Forum Veteran

Sounds great but dont know it.
And im a hardcore gore watcher for years.

Back