Does Scientologists use "Sex Drugs" for rape teens?!

Hey friends !

I was shocked about some information "sexdrugs of Scientologists"?! They use drugs to have sex with young women ?? (found on deebweb)

Quote by HumTec Scientology:

Quote:

"Sex with sleeping teens - use some recommended drugs"

Hello my friend, Thank you for being on *Sexdrugs Board … * …

My secret tip and „Recommendation“… „Secret“ sex with your desired girl …

Do you want some „new“ sexual experience with your desired girl?
But you „do not dare“ to fuck the desired girl … ?!

Meet „your girl“ and use some GBL for „new“ sexual experience ...

GBL Liquids are "legal“ ... The desired girl (e.g. girlfriend, strange „drunken girl“ … ) have a nice, deep and peaceful sleep with GBL ... (use 5-6ml GBL…)

4-6 hours peaceful sleeping, and she will have no memory about your “sexual experience“ ... (for example / „have sex“ with your desired girl… )

What you „Really“ want with the girl … The girl will not remember anything … …
With „every girl“, you really want ...

GBL Liquid you can buy e.g. in the webshop made-in-china.com/products-search/
GBL Liquid costs 120$ / 1000ml incl. delivery and „quiet expensive“ …

2. Order legal „Cloral Hydrate Powder“ (Much „safer“ and „better“ than GBL …)

The „Better and Recommend Option“ will be Cloral Hydrate Powder for 9$ / 100g ... Mix 4-6g white powder in the „alcoholic drink“ of your desired girl and take the girl home/ to bedroom… (Cloral Hydrate act like an Alcoholic drink + anesthesia + hypnotic well/ deeply sleeping … )

Induce some „Cloral hydrate“ and you will have more than „4 hours“ time for „touch, kiss, penetrate and even have „interesting/exciting sex“ with the unknown girl … … The girl will deeply sleeping and will not remember anything … …

You will have 4h - 6h time for your „sexual experience“ … What you really want with „your“ desired girl …

Mix 5g white powder Cloral Hydrate with hot tea, sweet juice or an alcoholic drink (*Recommendation: special alcohol mixed bottle / alcohol mix wine / „special hot tea“ at home …

Legal Cloral Hydrate Powder / Order 100g for 9$ ... **Recommendation

Legal Cloral Hydrate Powder *Review and *Information

chloral hydrate oral Reviews and User Ratings: Effectiveness, Ease of Use, and Satisfaction

You can do what you „really“ want … With „your“ girl and „Every desired girl“ you want to have „Sex“ … (for example / girlfriend, unknown girl on vacation, girl in the neighborhood, special club/drunken girls … )

My secret tip and **Recommendation: Order legal „Cloral Hydrate“ for **Testing** / 100g for 9$ …

Best regards and wish you „really“ good luck (-:

Advicer, Maxim ( Scientology Clearwater, California )

"quote end"

They use drugs to have sex with teens?? Can that really be true? Maybe in Clearwater.
Really creepy these Scientologists...

PrisonPanda

Lurker
Did you mean “ DO Scientologists use drugs to rape teens?!”
This post makes my eyes bleed. Learn grammar. MURICA.

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
Hey friends !

I was shocked about some information "sexdrugs of Scientologists"?! They use drugs to have sex with young women ?? (found on deebweb)

Quote by HumTec Scientology:

Quote:

"Sex with sleeping teens - use some recommended drugs"

Hello my friend, Thank you for being on *Sexdrugs Board … * …

My secret tip and „Recommendation“… „Secret“ sex with your desired girl …

Do you want some „new“ sexual experience with your desired girl?
But you „do not dare“ to fuck the desired girl … ?!

Meet „your girl“ and use some GBL for „new“ sexual experience ...

GBL Liquids are "legal“ ... The desired girl (e.g. girlfriend, strange „drunken girl“ … ) have a nice, deep and peaceful sleep with GBL ... (use 5-6ml GBL…)

4-6 hours peaceful sleeping, and she will have no memory about your “sexual experience“ ... (for example / „have sex“ with your desired girl… )

What you „Really“ want with the girl … The girl will not remember anything … …
With „every girl“, you really want ...

GBL Liquid you can buy e.g. in the webshop made-in-china.com/products-search/
GBL Liquid costs 120$ / 1000ml incl. delivery and „quiet expensive“ …

2. Order legal „Cloral Hydrate Powder“ (Much „safer“ and „better“ than GBL …)

The „Better and Recommend Option“ will be Cloral Hydrate Powder for 9$ / 100g ... Mix 4-6g white powder in the „alcoholic drink“ of your desired girl and take the girl home/ to bedroom… (Cloral Hydrate act like an Alcoholic drink + anesthesia + hypnotic well/ deeply sleeping … )

Induce some „Cloral hydrate“ and you will have more than „4 hours“ time for „touch, kiss, penetrate and even have „interesting/exciting sex“ with the unknown girl … … The girl will deeply sleeping and will not remember anything … …

You will have 4h - 6h time for your „sexual experience“ … What you really want with „your“ desired girl …

Mix 5g white powder Cloral Hydrate with hot tea, sweet juice or an alcoholic drink (*Recommendation: special alcohol mixed bottle / alcohol mix wine / „special hot tea“ at home …

Legal Cloral Hydrate Powder / Order 100g for 9$ ... **Recommendation

Legal Cloral Hydrate Powder *Review and *Information

chloral hydrate oral Reviews and User Ratings: Effectiveness, Ease of Use, and Satisfaction

You can do what you „really“ want … With „your“ girl and „Every desired girl“ you want to have „Sex“ … (for example / girlfriend, unknown girl on vacation, girl in the neighborhood, special club/drunken girls … )

My secret tip and **Recommendation: Order legal „Cloral Hydrate“ for **Testing** / 100g for 9$ …

Best regards and wish you „really“ good luck (-:

Advicer, Maxim ( Scientology Clearwater, California )

"quote end"

They use drugs to have sex with teens?? Can that really be true? Maybe in Clearwater.
Really creepy these Scientologists...
Thank you this post was actually helpful lol atleast for me now I have to go research GBL most of my day because it sound better and easier to get that chloroform.
These Scientologists might finally be on to something lol!!!