dog pees on man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ranman

Well Known Member
Doggo number two was gonna "get some " too. And for that attempted kicking, well that just earned our man Peabody there a couple of well placed "land mines" come tomorrow morning! Ha!

Doggo number two was gonna "get some " too. And for that attempted kicking, well that just earned our man Peabody there a couple of well placed "land mines" come tomorrow morning! Ha!
True story: my stepdaughter did something to my dog Elwood once when he was a puppy. That dog was doggone smart. He watched her habits real careful.
Anyways, one night when she climbed into bed she put her feet (both of em) smack dab right into two piles of dog shit. He managed to crawl under her covers without being noticed and dropped logs right where they meant the most!
God I miss that little bastard

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
I love how the dog stands there after, just looking at him, as if to say "yea bitch, i pissed on you, whatcha gonna do abut it"

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Dog behave this way to send messages to each other. He’s texting. You’re the cellphone. Now go find your people to give the message to.

Back