animals Dog Protects Owner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Good dog, love the commentary though xD
And got to agree, owner getting attacked, dop gonna react and protect. No unwarranted harm done, and tbh, maybe even a life saved.
Who's a good boii ^^

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
“Baby girl”???
That guys a retard. More like “Granny crack pipe”.

I’m sure Coco would do the same. I can make her look a tiny bit like a pit bull at the right angle while she chills by flopping her ear over 😂

84D6C500-97B7-49A2-BD2D-32A0C16A458D.jpeg

Bansaku

Well Known Member
Shut that loud negro mouth. They are always so fucking loud.
Ya, and like clockwork they sit on the seat behind me on the bus and immediately whip out their phones and blather on so loud that the ANC on my headphones may as well be off.
What's worse is their monkey ass always talk by NOT using the phone as designed (held up to the ear), rather hold it out in front of their face and speak into the but end like they are about to eat a slice of pizza, and I am pretty sure it's not set to speaker!

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Ya, and like clockwork they sit on the seat behind me on the bus and immediately whip out their phones and blather on so loud that the ANC on my headphones may as well be off.
What's worse is their monkey ass always talk by NOT using the phone as designed (held up to the ear), rather hold it out in front of their face and speak into the but end like they are about to eat a slice of pizza, and I am pretty sure it's not set to speaker!
Knew a bitch who wouldnt even listen to whoever she was talking to, would just screech into it until they hung up, she would then keep talking because she didnt even know, was such a cunt to everyone, got her ass beat by some other chick for trying to fuck her boyfriend or fiancé or smthn

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

YO........ SHOULD BEZ PROUD "O" DAT MUTHA FUCA, ..................HEY BABY GIRL, DAT BITCH BE SAVIN YO ASS NOWOOO,
YO GOTTA LET DAT BITCH LICK YO LIL CLAM, TA NIGHT, FA DAT ASS WOOPIN SHIEET............
YALL , ......... FEEL ME ?

4-hygic3a8ne-dentaire-lc3a0-il-serait-vraiment-temps-darrc3aater-les-haribo-et-de-filer-chez-l...jpg
8067926f6390cf96c37c51a46a74108c.jpg

ASSZZ RIGHT.................................DIS RIGHT HERE...................DIS BEEZZZ MY MUMAFUCIN DOG "MONSTA"
NO SUPPA FA HIS ASS TANIGHT .............. HE BE STILL FULL "O" MY MUDDAFUCIN NEIBORZZZ OL LADY
HE ATE DISZ MORNIN.............GOD DAMMIT...... !

Didn't understand a fucking word he said ! Might help if he stopped filming with a commentary and phone for help , the fucking bell end .

Back