animals Don't Fuck With Ducks.... Don't Talk to Ducks.... Don't Make Eye Contact (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
200w.gif

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Sorry I missed that day in school the difference between ducks and geese, the info said ducks so I pass it on. You obviously didn't miss the day that teaches you how to be cun it. Anyway if you want my come back, you'll have to scrape it off your mom's teeth.
Really? That's the best you got is a your mom joke? My mom has been dead for nearly thirty years. Longer than you been alive. BITCH!!!!

DAMN, thats a 3rd degree BURN! lol funny shit
GO SUCK HIS DICK FAGGOT! That was a mediocre "burn" at best. Even the most retarded retard can toss a yo mama joke. Kill yourself you worthless piece.of shit

Sorry I missed that day in school the difference between ducks and geese, the info said ducks so I pass it on. You obviously didn't miss the day that teaches you how to be cunt. Anyway if you want my come back, you'll have to scrape it off your mom's teeth.
And you wanna talk about cunts and moms? Yours is the biggest cunt I know with the biggest cunt 😆 🤣 😂

Last edited:
Back