Don't Play With Grinders

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Not my first choice in a throwing weapon, but obviously, selectively effective
The greatest drawback with that scenario is the length of the power cord, effective range of roughly six feet unless an extension lead can be quickly found in the heat of battle!

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I didn't know that word too, only the 'meat grinder'. We say 'Flex' to this tool here and normally one shouldn't use this freehand with a circular saw blade and without safety cover etc.
heavy machinery, anything mechanical (auto), power tools etc i haven't a clue. i still get shit for not knowing how to change a tire.

couple years ago my engine seized up with smoke coming from the engine.. the mechanic told me there was no transmission fluid in it.. i had no idea you were suppose to check shit like that.

on a positive note, i recently learned the difference between a flathead and phillips screwdriver.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
The greatest drawback with that scenario is the length of the power cord, effective range of roughly six feet unless an extension lead can be quickly found in the heat of battle!
Yes, well, putting it into layman's terms if you must.

Being a great thrower from a line of notorious throwers, i like to think an accurate outcome is, of course, mathematic in it's infinite choices of projectile and every possible variable considered when hurling.

As i have noted previously, cords are put upon this green earth to test one's every last bloody nerve.

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
I never got why not a single pair of reading glasses or circut board uses a torx screw but it became the standard for making opening a modern phone a pain in the ass, literally the only reason it was choosen
Torx became the standard after several studies found that 98% of consumers had never heard of it.
Some of them are designed to be screwed in one time only, and will strip the heads if an attempt to back them out is made.

McM

Krautnigger
Torx became the standard after several studies found that 98% of consumers had never heard of it.
Some of them are designed to be screwed in one time only, and will strip the heads if an attempt to back them out is made.
They're perfect for fast working. We used tons of SPAX for wooden frames on the scaffolds meant to hold thick PVC membranes for an airtight housing around a whole building. It's mandatory before demolition when the building is poisoned by toxic stuff.

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
They're perfect for fast working. We used tons of SPAX for wooden frames on the scaffolds meant to hold thick PVC membranes for an airtight housing around a whole building. It's mandatory before demolition when the building is poisoned by toxic stuff.
They are good, I use them in wood also.